Chapter 16

It was another day at the RM. Everyone was having breakfast as usual. But Khushi was seemed to be bothered by something which was not gone unnoticed by Payal. Although Payal was trying her best to give Khushi some space, she couldn't help but keep noticing her sister's behaviour. She decided to ask about it later.
While in Khushi's mind, there was pure chaos. She thought about the 6 months which was about to end. What will happen after that. What will she tell everyone. And she thought about Arnav who is guilty of what he did. But was he guilty enough? Does he deserve a second chance? And what about Shyam? And Di's life? All these thoughts made her head spin. Just then she was interrupted by Anjali. (I know I know! Always interrupted by Anjali! Haha!)
"Khushi ji! Me, mamiji and Nk are going shopping today. Would you like to join us?" She exclaimed.
Khushi didn't know what got into her but she was happy that she could be alone for a while to think about her chaotic life.
"It's ok Di! I umm... I'm having a mild headache so I'll just take rest at home..." She replied with a smile.
"Khushiji, why didn't you take tablets? No wonder you looked dull today... It's ok you go and take rest Khushi ji :) Arnav will be here anyway... "
Khushi almost gasped hearing her last sentence. She mainly needed space from that Laad Governer! She went up to his room. Well... Their room.
Khushi began to blabber to her DM. Just then she heard the door open. It was Arnav. The last person she wanted to see now. He had a glass of water and a tablet in his hand. Khushi just thought it was his medicine. But what Arnav next did totally shocked her.
"You said you have an headache... Here... Have this tablet." He handed her tablet and the glass of water.
Her wide-eyed reaction was unexpected by Arnav. Did she think that he won't even do that?
"Khushi, have it..." He was getting impatient as she was not taking the tablet that was in his hand.
Khushi recovered from the shock and took the tablet. Anybody could think that that's the least a husband could do but as for Arnav. I mean as for the great Arnav Singh Raizada, it wasn't an everyday thing to do. Khushi swallowed the tablet and asked him whether he had work today.
"Why Khushi? You want me to leave you alone in the house and go? Or are you asking this because you want me to spend time with you... " he said while smirking at the last sentence.
"No! Why would I..." Khushi replied fast. She didn't want any of this anymore. She didn't want Arnav to keep trying to earn his chance. Sh couldn't. Couldn't trust him. She didn't know what happened as she had no memory of it but knowing that he had thought of her so low didn't let her heart trust him. She was just so lost. She didn't even realise a tear making its way down her cheeks.
"Khushi! Khushi! What's wrong dammit!" She startled hearing Arnav.
"What's going to happen to your Di?" She asked him.
"What? What are you talking about Khushi?" Arnav exclaimed, confused about her sudden question.
"Have you forgotten that your di's husband is a cheat or you totally forgot it as you try to woo me!" She shouted at him.
Arnav was taken back by this. Why was she bringing this up?
"What the! Khushi, do you just expect me to tell Di that her husband is a cheat and she will believe me and leave him! Khushi! She literally worships him! That idiot! You think I forgot about it?! There's a thing called right time! And I'll do it when it's..."
"When is the right time Mr Raizada? After the six months are over? When everyone will ask me why I'm leaving? You think she will believe me when she won't believe you?! Or will anybody believe me? What will happen after that? I'll be left alone again just like 10 years ago... Tha... That's what you want right!" She poured out everything from her heart. She couldn't carry them inside anymore. Saying this she turned to leave. Her eyes widened at the scene infront of her...
How was this update guys? Yup. I have decided bring Shyam's matter in as it seems to be dragging so yah! Hope you liked it :) And what do you think Khushi saw?