Chapter 10

Khushi woke up finding Arnav sleeping next to her. She looked around the room. Just then, the events of last night returned to her. She quickly got up but Arnav got hold of her hands. Khushi tried to get his grip off. But unfortunately, he was too strong and Khushi fell on him.
A long stare took place with of course a rabba ve in the background. She quickly got up from the bed pushing away Arnav's hand. Arnav got up too thinking how he could make up to Khushi for what he had done...
Everyone was down for breakfast. Khushi was in the kitchen to take the plates. Just then, She felt someone's grip on her shoulders. It was Payal.
" Khushi, are you ok?" She began. Khushi just gave her a small smile.
"Don't worry, everything will be alright. If I had known earlier then..."
" Di, it's ok and I'm ok. You don't have to worry..." Khushi cut off Payal and left the kitchen with the plates.
Although Payal was not convinced with Khushi's answer, she decided to leave her alone for a while. Khushi sat down not noticing that everyone was looking at her, noticing her unusual dullness.
Arnav, who was also noticing this, felt bad for her. He had to do something.
" Khushiji, what happened to you? You are very quiet today... Is everything ok?" Anjali asked.
"No Anjali Di I'm fine... There's nothing wrong... Well... Are you going to the temple today Di? " Khushi tried to change the topic.
"Hmmm yes Khushi... Do you want to come as well?"
Khushi agreed as she needed some time alone to think and temple would be a good choice.
Later...
Khushi opened the door finding Arnav working on his laptop. She angrily walked past him, ignoring him. Arnav could clearly see she was ignoring him. She would obviously do that after all that he had done!
She was about to leave the room when Arnav pulled Khushi towards him.
"Arnavji, leave me!" She struggled.
"Khushi just listen to me!" Arnav gripped on Khushi harder, causing pain to her. She repeated to leave her, struggling at the same time.
"Leave me Arnavji! I don't have to listen to you anymore! After all, in a  few months we won't be together anymore! So I don't care about why or how you could do that to me! And even now you are hurting me!Just leave me!" Khushi raged out. Hearing that, Arnav loosened his grip. She had the rights to say all that. He deserved this, he thought.
Khushi angrily went away from there. Although she didn't want to say all that, it just came out of her mouth. She still couldn't believe what was happening. She and Anjali went to the temple...

Finally! An update after a looong time. I hope you guys like it ❤️ Thankyou for your comments on the previous chapter. Really appreciated it :))