Chapter 25

"This is so boring" Dymond moaned.

I wanted to try fishing in the lake inside the fairy territory. So I took Dymond, Caleb, Thomas, and Amber with me. Amber and Dymond were best friends before I even came to Neverland. Amber and I are friends, but we aren't as close compared to Dymond and I or me with Caleb.

"We've only been here for half an hour" I told her.
"Doing nothing!"

I rolled my eyes. Suddenly I got a jerk on my line. I reeled it in quickly. I jumped up and down in excitement.
"I caught a fish!"

I made Thomas take a picture of me holding the big fish. After the camera flashed I put the fish back in the water.

"We need to do something to make up for wasting all that time when we could've been having fun." Dymond said.

"This is fun" I said while casting the line back out. My line got caught on some bushes near the bank. I yanked and yanked, but it was stuck.

"Come on!" Dymond shouted then started to walk somewhere. everyone else followed her. I tugged on the line again. It wouldn't unhook. I sighed, dropped the pole and followed everyone else. We started walking up a big hill then Dymond stopped at the edge of the cliff above the lake.

She kicked off her sneakers and took off her socks. Is she about to do what I think she's about to do? then she started to take off her shirt. I flashed a swim suit on her before she could strip anymore. she smiled at me. Then she looked at Amber.

"Come on" Dymond said while grabbing amber's hand.
"What are you talking about?" Amber asked.
"We're going to jump"
Amber snatched her hand from Dymond and backed up.
"I'm not jumping off that thing."

"It's not even that high, see look" Dymond said while motioning amber to look over the edge. Don't fall for it, amber. I said in my head. Amber walked over and looked over the edge. then Dymond jumped, pulling amber with her.

Amber yelling "You crazy bitch!" and Dymond laughing is all you can hear before they hit the surface of the water.

"What is wrong with you?"
I can hear amber say. Well, they're alive. Thomas jumps off next by himself.

"Are you going to jump?" Caleb asks me.
"no"
"Yes, you are"

Before I comprehend what he said he scooped me up in his arms. I flailed my arms. I punched and kicked him as he walked towards the edge. Caleb threw me over and then jumped after me. I felt weightless falling through the air.

I hit the water hard. It was cold at first, but it got warmer the longer I stayed in it. I laid on the bank staring up at the sky, just thinking. I thought about what happenned just yesterday and what's going to happen in the future. Will I be able to move on?

Then I thought about what Thomas said about the cages. Cynthia is still in there. Even though I thinks she's a bitch I don't think she should be killed. Everyone deserves a second chance. I turned myself invisible and flashed into the forrest. I walked towards the area where the cages are held.

I opened the one that Peter slid food in the other night, empty. I checked the other two, both empty. I started to sweat nervously. I flashed into Peter's camp. All of them were in a group looking at something.

I got closer to get a better look. Cynthia. She was tied up to a tree. It looked like she was jumped. Then Peter appeared out of the group and sat a red apple on her head. he handed the youngest lost boy a bow and arrow.

"But..." The young boy started, but Peter silenced him by slapping him across his face.

"Don't question me, just aim at the apple. If you miss then oh well"

He let the arrow fly. the arrow hit below Cynthia, not even close to the apple. he has bad aim. The second arrow hits right above the apple. The third arrow flew straight at her head. I stopped it an inch before it could penetrate her forehead.

I made a fire erupt from the ground separating the lost boys and Cynthia. I quickly cut the ropes that held her to the tree and pulled her with me as I ran towards the fairy territory.

Once we're deep in the Forrest I reveal myself to her. she didn't seem surprised to see me. She just smiled at me in a creepy evil way. I just looked at her confused trying to decipher what she's thinking. Next thing I know I'm slammed against a tree. She didn't even touch me though.

I looked up at her with wide eyes. She reformed right in front of me. now she looked older, maybe in her late thirties. She wore a black dress. Then she's raising me up from the ground choking me in the process... she's a witch.

She slammed me into another tree.

"Let me introduce myself."
"Cynthia?"
"Yes" she raised her finger and her face lit up. "Yes, my name is Cynthia"

"Why are you doing this?"
"That's a really good question." She strutted back and forth in front of me. She looked at me angrily. Why is she so mad at me?

"I'm sorry for cutting your hair" I apologized. She laughed.

"oh sweetie, that's not what's wrong. You look just like her, you know"
"Like who?"
"Your mother"

"You knew my mother?"
"We were sisters"