Sorting

Jamie's P.O.V:

I hopped on to the Hogwarts Express and got into an empty compartment.I had gotten on the station early so I didn't have to deal with anybody's shit. I look out the window and see parents waving and crying while their children were leaving.Ugh sentiment I thought.

     After a while 2 boys, one with bright red hair,blue eyes, and some dirt on his nose, the other boy had messy black hair, green eyes and round glasses opened the door to my compartment.The one with the glasses asked "Do you mind if we sit here?all the other compartments are full" "Go ahead," I replied. "I'm Ron Weasley,"
The boy with the red hair stated. "And I'm Harry Potter."

So this was the famous boy who lived I thought.
"I'm Jamie Caster," " Nice to meet you Jamie," Harry declared and stuck out his hand for me to shake it.
I hesitantly shook it.A couple of minutes later and the train started heading to Hogwarts. Ron and Harry started conversing I just zoned out and looked out the window.

      I zoned back in when a girl with curly brown hair dressed in her robes asked us if we've seen a toad that belonged to a boy named Neville.We all shook our heads no. Ron was apparently going to do a spell but failed.

She then walked over to Harry and pointed her wand at him then confidently spoke "Oculus Reparo suddenly the bandage that held Harry's glasses disappeared. "Holy Cricket you're Harry Potter" "I'm Hermione Granger, who are you two?" She asked.

"Ron Weasley " "Jamie Caster"."Pleasure," She replied "You guys should change into your robes I expect we will be arrive soon."

Time skip to the great hall ~

     We were escorted to the Great Hall by a lady named professor McGonagall she explained to us the 4 houses and the sorting system.The sorting hat began to sort people into their appropriate houses.I wasn't paying attention till I heard my name being called.

    "Jamie Caster " blurted Professor McGonagall.
I slowly made my way to the stool and sat down.

The sorting hat was placed upon my head.
Ah you are an interesting one aren't you
It spoke in my head you're smart,cunning,brave and loyal but where to put you the hat praised
I mentally scoffed I didn't believe a word it said
You've been through a lot haven't you, you're even willing to put your life on the line for the people closest to you it stated. That part was technically true.

After what seemed like an eternity it spoke

"better be....."

"GRYFFINDOR"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :)

Peace out ✌️