Chapter 4: Confessions and Atonements

A/N: I end up compromising Heathcliff's identity as Akihiko Kayaba, which leads into fighting amongst all of us, mostly Midnight and Kayaba, as Midnight's OC is his daughter, Yuki Kayaba. Heathcliff would atone for his mistreatment of his daughter, admit he didn't do it but it was a group of hackers in the game, that were in the group of PKers and alliances would be back up. Enjoy!

We had just won a major victory against the PKers and caused them to fall back. We were recuperating from the fight but something seemed off and I was going to find out what it was. "Commander Heathcliff, may I see you alone for one moment?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it Mitch?" Heathcliff replied to Mitch.

"Did Kirito find out who you truly are? I'm not as stupid as you think, Kayaba.." I said smugly, emphasizing his name.

"What do you mean?" Heathcliff asked, trying to pull it off that he wasn't Kayaba.

"Don't you DARE beat around the bush, Akihiko!!" I snapped, audibly to Midnight. "I can catch every last detail of a person, especially their facial structures. And yours is a dead match." I had him in a corner he couldn't back out of.

Heathcliff looked around the room. "Fine I won't. I suppose you would like some kind of explanation for something."

"Humor me, Kayaba." I said, snide in tone. I heard Midnight coming, and she was VERY pissed.

"What explanation would you like to hear first?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Oh, shit....."

"Midnight is coming...." I said silently. "The explanations will have to wait for a bit. Don't think I didn't know she was your daughter either." I said, reading him like a book.

Midnight walked up to Kayaba and bitch slapped him. "How in the hell could you, father!?" She snapped at her father.

"Yuki...." He said, realizing the wrongs he committed against her.

"Yuki?" I was confused. Someone would have to explain. BIG TIME.

"Mitch, my real name is Yuki, but that's for later, someone else has things to explain." Midnight said, glaring at Kayaba.

"Indeed. Yuki Kayaba then? I'll just call you Midnight, it's easier." I said. "Kayaba, you do have explaining and a confession to make to the others. Am I clear?" I was stern about it.

"Would you, Mitch, like to tell what to explain first? I feel like you have the right to do so." Kayaba said.

Midnight was still glaring at Kayaba, she couldn't believe what he had done. "Mitch, care to explain how you knew, and I didn't?" She asked.

"I got word from Kirito, and I can tell facial structures of people and other things to the finest detail, Midnight. I'm not to be underestimated in these details. I wondered how you got those privileges, but now I know the truth. Not that it bothers me any. What does is the fact that he let a certain someone into SAO so he could use LC to kill your COUSIN!!" I had completely lost it. "You brought my father to his knees, you son of a bitch. AND FOR YOUR SO-CALLED AGENDA!!" I was beyond infuriated, but not enough for Elias, not just yet.

"Mitch, David was a close friend, I didn't mean for any of it to go that far, or even affect the rest of the family." Kayaba explained.

I interjected him. "THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT TO SUCH A SEVERE DEGREE?!!" Tears were falling now, Midnight and Kayaba realizing how much Dad being on the brink of doing what he did impacted me.