37- Pyscho Bastard

Start from the beginning

"Mom! Mom help me!" I try digging my feet into the ground but it's no use. He's too strong.

"Beatrice! Stay strong honey! Your going to be okay!" Is the last thing I hear her say before I am thrown into another room.
*************
Tobias Pov

It's been a week now. 7 days, 10080 minutes and 604800 seconds without seeing Tris, without being able to hold her or see her smile and hear her adorable laugh, Not being able to see her blonde hair that always smells like lavender, every second without gets harder for me to believe we will find her, it has been a week already.

But I won't give up hope.

She's strong.

Although I feel like we have looked everywhere for this sick son of a bitch and Tris, I will not give up, I will be strong, for her.

My mother has been trying to keep Christina family from going insane and my father has tried to contact Tris mother but nothing from her either.

It's like the whole Prior family dropped off the face of the earth. It's getting old how they can keep doing that.

The FBI have been running facial recognition and have tried to track down their cell phones but of course the cell phones were destroyed and where at some useless place.

Who knows what he is doing to Tris right now. I want to help but my father says it too dangerous. But my uncle Amar, when he isn't the gym teacher, works with the FBI, he knows I know how to fight and so does everyone else in the gang actually and he's ready to let us all let open a can of whoop ass.

"Anything?" I ask walking into the house and my father shakes his head. "Nothing new." He mumbles sounding upset.

I sigh and sit on the couch. My father basically has the whole entire police station working in our house and they have all their equipment here and are working their asses off.

I start my homework and about thirty minutes in someone yells, "Wait! I just got a video request from an unknown number!"

My father and the chief of the police station walk over the man and plug something into the computer. I get up and stand next to father and he tells the man to answer it.

The police officer answers it and the first thing you see is someone pressed against the wall, looking scared.

But I realize that's not just someone, that's Tris. "Oh my god." My father mumbles.

"Well hello!" Andrew shows up. "You sick son of a bitch what did you do to her!" I scream and my father puts his hand on my shoulder.

Is he freaking stoned?

How stupid can you be?

"Tobias not now." He whispers to me so no one will hear my name. I take a deep breath and ball my hands into fists.

"What did I do to her? What she deserves! She is a burden, a mistake and she put me through a living hell! This is her punishment ! And don't even try to get her to say anything, because if she does she know the punishment will include hurting someone." He spits at the camera.