Update!!! Important!!!

It's been an exciting year and a half for me since publishing this book. I still remember the time I barely had 50 reads on OTAT and now just passing 50,000 reads is pretty much a feat in itself already.

Not only that, OTAT was also featured this year, and even made it to the Wattys2017 shortlist.

That being said...here's the bad news...

I might unpublish OTAT soon, and I probably won't have the sequels put up here as well.

I pondered upon this decision well, and I've lost a lot of sleep worried that my book will be at risk for thieves and pirates. Unfortunately this IS the internet, and there's always that gamble when you put your work out there.

Also, this is the first draft, and there's still plenty of stuff to fix. (working on it now) By the time I'm done revising, the second draft should be completely different from this one.

But above the bad news...the good news is that I'm not leaving Wattpad. I will be publishing another book. It will be the rough draft of the book I'll be entering for NanoWrimo. (That's right, people! I'm going to Nano this year!)

I'll also be finishing Cravings with two more stories. The reason I haven't is because short stories have a strict First Rights policy, and I decided to keep the good ones to myself.

Final Questions, before I go:

1.) Do you guys think I should still keep Book One up here? Or keep only a few chapters up?

2.) Do you think I should unpublish everything?

Let me know below! I need advice!

Also...If any one of you is open to beta reading draft 2, just drop me a line! (It's not done yet, but I need all the help when I do...)

Thank you again for reading Of Thorns and Teeth!

Ange