Afterword and Announcements

So this concludes "Of Thorns and Teeth," the first volume of my Mannerpunk Serial. It's taken more than half a year since I've first posted this last May, and I am grateful for every comment, vote and critique this book has received so far. I am currently working on "A Path of Snares," the second volume, which will continue on with each character's journey, while bringing to light more mysteries, new and old.

The target date for release will be July 07, 2017 (seven's a lucky number, guys!) but I may push it a bit earlier or later, depending on the circumstances. If all goes right, I might have it out as early as May.

In the meantime, I might be releasing a separate book, entitled: "The Seven Sorrows: The Account of the Fall" which will serve as a prequel of sorts, so stay tuned to my wall for announcements.

I'll still be active on Wattpad, even more so now since I'm not up to my neck editing. I'll also resume my work on my short story anthology: "Cravings, and Other Stories" as well as making minor tweaks and occasional edits to OTAT.

Now, before I go, I'd like to end this with a series of questions. (I shamelessly took this idea from you, tranquilstars I hope you forgive me.) It's just a way for me to gauge if I've achieved my intent for the series, and also a way to see where I can improve for the better. (You don't have to answer everything, btw, just the ones you have time for.)

1.) What do you think the overall messages/themes of the book were?

2.) Which was your favorite part/chapter, and why? Your least favorite?

3.) Who was your favorite character(s)? Your least favorite?

4.) Which characters would you like to see more of in the future?

5.) Were there any elements in the book that were confusing or you feel needed more explanation?

6.) Are there elements in the story that might be too dark or disturbing?

7.) Do you think the book was consistent, in terms of tone and atmosphere? If not, which part do you feel there was a tonal shift, and was it something you would mind?

8.) Upon finishing the book, how did it make you feel? Also, do you think it has any re-read value?

9.) Did the gifs/graphics/music in the book serve to enhance your reading experience, or did they distract you from it?

10.) Just for fun (because this is sounding too much like a dissertation questionnaire) I've decided to post two bonus chapters, one of which would be an extra, standalone scene not included in the book, and the other would be a "wild-card" chapter. But here's the catch...I'll be asking you guys for your contributions.

So, how does this work, you ask?  

A.) For the extra, standalone scene, tell me which character you'd like me to feature, and I will write him/her in a flashback or deleted scene. If you guys want to be specific about which scene, you can say so as well, provided it isn't spoiler-y.

B.) For the "wild-card" chapter, I need you guys to suggest to me a situation involving two or more characters I've introduced so far, in an alternate universe scenario, and I'll write it. (For example: Character A + Character B, in a High School swimming competition. Lame example, but yeah, something like that.) It's going to be like those omake chapters in Japanese manga comics...completely non-Canon.

(Nothing too overly smutty or gory, I'm trying to keep the rating for this book at a certain level 😉)

Post your ideas on this chapter, or feel free to PM me. 😊

Anything else you feel free to say, please do. (I'm all out of questions 😂) And...if you did enjoy this book, kindly tag two of your friends at the very first chapter. It would mean a great deal to me. 😊

Till the next time!

Bowing out,
Ange