What The Fuck Is Wrong With Me

OKAY, SO BEFORE WE BEGIN, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER WE ARE GONNA WRITE OUR BAME SO YOU KNOW WHO WROTE THE CHAPTER SINCE ITS LL OF OUR BOOKS. THANK YOU AND KEEP ON READING. COMMENT SUGGESTIONS OF BOOKS OR ANYTHING. HAVE FUN AND THANKS AGAIN

____________________

JINYOUNG POV

I dragged myself to my apartment. As I arrived I took off my shoes and hopped onto the couch. As soon as my head hit the comforting pillow, I passed out. 

NEXT MORNING 

STILL JINYOUNG'S POV 

As I look at my clock I realize that I'm gonna be late. I run to my room and get my cheerleading outfit and book it out of my apartment. As soon as I was running I see a man with light brown hair. I realized that it was Mark. But, he was not alone. 

He was with a girl, who had blond hair and hazel eyes. Her lips were thick and red. As I was running past them, Mark turned around and saw me running. I ran to my locker and got my math books.

I was about to leave when I see Mark running towards me, my mind was completely blank and I was shocked. I stayed frozen and I knew what was gonna happen. I turned my feet around and started sprinting.

I was trying to make it to my class which was on the second floor, and behind Jaebum, but sadly Mark was catching up to me. I was almost up the stairs when he grabbed my wrist and slammed me to the wall.

Honestly why is he always slamming me into things(lol I'm so perverted). I look into his brown eyes and I can see something in them, something I never wanted to see, and what is that you might ask, lust. 

I had no where to go and I was panicking, I am stuck between a wall and Mark. Crap at this point I knew I was fucked up. I look at Mark's red, perfect, lips. That's until I realized that they were coming closer to mine. 

I am so fucking done. I am tired of him playing with me, now it's my turn.

 MARK POV

I was leaning in, my red lips almost touch his plump ones. I placed my hands onto his waist, I was so close but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. My back hit the wall with a loud bang. I looked surprised st him. My hands are still on his waist.

He places his hands around my tie and he pulls me closer so we're only 3 centemeters apart. My heart was raising and I can feel my ears starting to heat up. He leans in closer and I can finally feel his soft and plump lips on mine. 

His lips were so big and soft around mine. They fit perfectly like they were the missing pieces of the puzzle. I hold his hips firmly and pull him even closer. I placed my hands downward towards his ass and gave it a squeez. I hear his muffled moan in my mouth. 

He let's go and grabs my hand and leads me into the janitors closet. He closes the door and comes back to me and grabs me by the neck and places his lips on mine again. As he was kissing me I can feel him losing my belt. He takes off my belt and pulls down my pants. I can feel his warm hands around my cock.

I moan as he thrusts his hands faster around my cock. I was getting really turned on right now. Just as I was about to come he stops, I look at him with a confused expression, " Why the fuck did you stop," I say.  He walks closer to me and leans into my right ear, "You can finish yourself off right, daddy," my eyes widen and I can feel my cock hardening again. 

I groan and he just laughs and walks away, leaving me in the closet with a hard on. Ooooooooh I'm gonna get him back so good. After i take care of my boner.

JINYOUNG POV

I walk out of the closet laughing. My laughing starts as I realized that I am totally late. I run up the stairs and I run into my classroom. " What's your excuse, Park Jinyoung, for being tardy," my teacher asks. " Uhhhhhhhhhhh, um, I was busy helping out a friend," I say hoping that she will believe it. " Well since you are a good student I'll let it slide," she says.

I let out a sigh and sit down next to Youngjae. " Where were you actually hyung," he says. " I was helping Mark out with something," I say. " ohhhhhh, okay then," he says as he puts his attention back onto the board. 

Fuck, this is the longest class ever. 

AFTER 4TH BELL

Today was the game. It was our team against YG I was very nervous, not because of the game but because of Mark. I can't face him after the incident in the closet. I will just ignore him, yeah, that's it, I thought. 

My thoughts were caught off when I heard yelling. I turn and I see Mark and the team coming out onto the field. I can hear my group cheering. We sit down on the bench to see the game. I

It was half quarter now and the team was having a conversation about the game. It was a tie 24 to 24. The game was almost over and we need to win. I was focusing on them talking that I had not realized that Mark snuck up behind me.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and I yelped in shock. I hear a deep chuckle and I turned around and saw Mark. He sits down on the bench next to me and lifts me me up onto his lap. For some reason I don't know what is happening to me but I lean back onto his chest. 

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. He leans closer to my ear and whispers, "if I win, will I get a gift," he says seductively as he places kisses on my earlob. I moan silently and before I can say anything, the coach yells, " MARK GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, AND STOP FLIRTING WITH THE CHEERLEADERS," I laugh and I get off his lap. He groans and walks over to the coach. 

It was almost the end of the game and Jaebum has the ball. The other person runs to Jaebum but he passes the ball to yugyeom who lifts the ball up and hits it. I can see Mark run and head butt it in to the goal. The whistle blows and I can hear the crowd cheering. I see the team come up and lift Mark up onto their shoulders.

I can see him smiling. He looks at me and gives me a wink. I roll my eyes and smile, as I walk to where youngjae and Bambam were sitting at. I sit down and we start talking about our day.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND KEEP ON READING. THANK YOU AND YEAH SO THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BY ME, SAVAGE LEADER STEPHANIE, KEEP READING AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT.