Prologue

JINYOUNG POV

It was just a normal ordinary day in JYP High School. I was walking past the Janitors closet when I heard moaning. I open the janitors closet and I was faced with something horrendous. It was Mark Tuan with a girl making out.

His hand was up her skirt and I swear I was gonna throw up right there and then. It seemed like Mark felt a presence because he turned around and faced me. " I think you guys were too loud, I mean I'm pretty sure Mexico is writing a complaining message about you guys right now," I smiled and walked away.

Well shit now I have to wash my eyes out with bleach. Oh Jisso please spray some holy water on my eyes. I was walking down the hall to go get my books which are in my locker. As I get to my locker I was about to get my books but someone slammed my locker shut. I turned around and was faced with a smirking Mark leaning on the locker next to mine.

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when Mark grabbed my wrist and slammed me on my locker. I groaned as he pushed his body closer to mine. I tried to push him away but he was much stronger than me. He grabbed my waist and slammed his lips onto me. My screams were muffled. He lets go of my lips and starts to place kisses on my neck.

I moaned and I can feel him smirking and that's when I realized that something was poking me between my thighs. I look down and I can see his huge boner. I had enough and I kneed him in his dick and once he let go I ran away. I turn around and I see Mark on the ground holding his crotch area.

I finally made it to my class and I walked in. I see Youngjae with his boyfriend Jaebum. I walk to them and pull up a chair neared Youngjae. " Hey hyung, where were you, Mark hyung wasn't giving you a hard time, right," he says. Jaebum hyung comes to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

" If he is you can always come to me, a friend of Youngjae's is a friend of mine," he says. He looks at his wrist and he walks up to Youngjae. " I have to go, class starts, but I'll see you guys at the field right,' he says. " Yeah, we'll be out there cheering for you guys like we always do," Youngjae says. " Okay," Jaebum hyung says as he gives youngjae a peck on his lips and gives me a hug as he walks away.

" God, I don't want to go to Cheerleading practice today," I say as I place my books down. " Why hyung," Youngjae asks me. " Cause I don't want to be faced with that asshole again," I say as I sigh. "You'll be fine hyung, wait, where is bambam," Youngjae says. " He must be making out with Yugyeom or something," I say. Just as Youngjae was about to say something the door opens and I see a messy haired Bambam come in the room. " I told you, I should have put money on this," I say.

" Bambam your fly is undone," I say as I see bambam blush down and zip up his pants zipper. I laughed and we sit down. The bell finally rings which indicates that hell is about to start.

After 3 period (Author is lazy to write so lets skip it nothing interesting happened)

I walk down the hall with Youngjae and Bambam. Head to the locker rooms to change into our cheerleading uniforms. As we walk down I see Jaebum hyung and Yugyeom come up and hug Youngjae and Bambam. Honestly I envy them, they are both in a relationship and I'm the only single one.

" Hey Jaebum, Yugyeom, its time to practice," I hear Mark call them. Jaebum hyung and Yugyeom give their lovers one last kiss before they go. 20 minutes in the practice and it is time for the team to get a break. As I was practicing on my flexibility by bending down and trying to touch my toes, I feel a hand grab my ass, and I squealed in surprise. I turn around and I see Mark there standing behind me smirking.

I was about to get up but he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to his body. Oh shit my ass can feel his boner that he has. I swear this child is horny 24/7. I step on his foot and he lets go of my waist, I run to where Jaebum and Yugyeom are and I turn around and I see Mark flirting with one of the girls on my cheerleading group.

I see her whisper something in his ear and he pulls her hand and they go walking into the locker room. I swear I hope that girl bites his dick hard. I go back to cheering for the rest of the day.

Hey what is up, I'm new here in wattpad and yeah, I'm very kinky yeah, thought I should put that out there. This is just a taste of a book that I'm writing. There is more mature content to come. So yeah enjoy and see you later.

-Author nim