1k Special

Castiel watched as Dean and Sam both worked on finding out who the ghost could be that was haunting a hospital. He'd help, but he could barely use his cellphone, so a laptop wouldn't be easier.

As he watched them both discuss the deaths of several people, all of them having their stomachs turned to liquid and their blood practically boil, Cas sat back and wondered if he would ever be accepted in Heaven again.

He never thought much of the place anymore, instead preferring to stay with Dean and Sam on their huntings, but the curiosity he had picked up off the two hunters made him wonder.

Suddenly, his angelic consciousness was yanked out of Jimmy Novak. He found himself dazed by the action. Looking around, he noticed he was in a luxury hotel room of sorts.

He carefully looked around, wondering what in the universe could have brought him there. He was standing in the kitchenette area, which was empty of food and drinks. In front of him was a living space that looked untouched. To the side of that was a large water bed, neatly made and empty. The only place left was the bathroom, it's door was shut.

Castiel made his way over slowly, angel blade ready just in case.

"So what?" Castiel jumped at the voice from behind him. He spun around. If he'd had a heart at the moment it, would have stopped.

"I invite you to my place and your first instinct is to try and kill me?" Gabriel asked, a smirk on his face.

Castiel slapped him, hoping it would smack the smirk off his brother's face just like it did between Dean and Sam. It worked. But soon iGabriel was smiling again.

"Nice to see you too, Casanova."

"You died," Castiel pointed out.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "You too."

"That's not the point!"

"I know! The point, Cassie, is that I'm back and nobody but you knows. I just thought it would be good for you to know. Oh! Hannah and Samandriel send their warmest of greetings, by the way." Gabriel jumped onto the large sofa and sighed in content.

Cas glared at him. "So you just dragged me out of an important meeting to tell me you're alive!?" he yelled.

Gabriel frowned. He'd been hoping this conversation would be a little happier. He sat up, a lollipop now in his mouth. "Of course, Thursday!" He gave a grin.

You've always hidden yourself behind smiles.

Castiel shook his head and turned away. "I have work to do." He flew out leaving Gabriel alone.

Gabriel's smile fell. The room darkened and glass shattered around him.

"Nice to see you too, Cas."

{what can I say except You're Welcome! Also: This has over 1,000 reads! Hence the bonus chapter as a thank you from me! I am planning on writing another SPN book so look out for that!

Thank you all so much!
~Nene}