Penney

It was one of those times.

When God and Lucifer argued for time without end and shook all of Heaven to the point where stars and planets could have swung out of alignment.

Gabriel was with Castiel, who was still terrified whenever the arguing took place. Gabriel would always hold the small fledgling in a tight embrace and hope for the fighting to end soon.

This time around, he noticed Penney making her way to him at light speed.

When she stood before him, her expression was full of fear and sadness.

"I've come to warn you, Gabriel," she said.

Gabriel stood up, leaving Castiel to hug his bottom, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you should be careful with your choices from here on out."

"Why?"

"That doesn't matter, now. Gabriel, brother, when I fall, I would like you to keep my book safe. Keep it with you. Do not look into it, but keep it away from the other angels. Trust none of our sisters and brothers with it." Penney shoved the Book of Enoch at him.

"Penney, why are you—"

"Goodbye, Gabriel. Goodbye, Castiel."

Gabriel had no time to try and stop his sister as he watched her sink into the clouds and Fall.

Gabriel watched her and was terrified at seeing that she was not the only one.

Hundreds of angels Fell from Heaven, the first being none other than Lucifer.

Gabriel held Castiel and watched in sorrow as Heaven was cast into a silence.