Chapter 5 - Edited Once

Start from the beginning

After we sat on the chairs, she did not leave our table for one second. She was too clingy. "What should I get for you hot specimens?" the waitress asked us, and as on cue, we looked at the menu for a couple of seconds to decide what to eat.

After a considerable debate in my head, I thought that what I would order was the best to start your memorable day with your unique kidnappers. "Pancakes," I said but was not the only one. Owen, Noah, Jaxon, and Aaron ordered at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed at the coincidence.

After we calmed down, we looked up and saw her staring at the boys like predators. "Coming right up," the waitress replied in a pitchy and annoying voice. She was trying too hard.

Watching her leave, she turned around and winked at the boys. I shuddered in disgust. Then looked at the boys, and they had the same bored expression on their handsome faces.

"She's trying too hard." Aaron was the first one to comment on her actions. Great minds think alike.

"Tell me about it," I agreed, and the boys nodded.

"I hate those types of girls. They think they can have whatever they want by using their flirting and body and forget their job. But what's wrong with her colored makeup? It's like a rainbow threw up on her. I love seeing makeup on girls, but she could have chosen normal colors for a family restaurant. It's not Coachella, where you can go crazy. Some kids find these colors combination scary." Jaxon pointed out, clearly pissed off and annoyed.

We chuckled at his good comment in silence. Not bad, Jaxon. You have my respect.

"Yeah, she rolled her eyes when she looked at me from head to toe. Her attitude pissed me off." I cleared in a vexed tone. Wow, that's contagious... the pissing off, I mean.

"If anything, you are way prettier than her," Noah commented with a tiny smirk.

"Awe, you really mean it, Noah? Because if you did, you are the sweetest creature here." I cooed, feeling the love.

He nodded." Yes," then replied confidently. After that, the waitress returned with our delicious orders on a rolling counter.

"Here you go," she smirked at the boys but mostly at Jaxon, then handed them their food. When she approached me, she put the plate in front of me in a rough manner, and then again, she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

I have had enough of her signs and silent judgment. "Hey, what's your problem?" I asked her in a not-so-nice tone. I was boiling, to be honest.

She laughed shamelessly, then looked at my body with an amused expression. "You. I mean, why would this hot stuff be with someone like you? I'm way better; I'm prettier and have a better body and face; you have nothing. Sadly." She said and smirked her nasty, ugly smirk when she looked at my breasts.

Oh, she thinks that she's getting away with it. Well, think again.

I stood up and looked into her brown eyes and her dark soul. "Yeah, you're right. You're way better... at embarrassing yourself in front of my guys." I got agitated by her sassy remarks. They are my guys... my kidnappers. Technically, I didn't lie.

"What do you mean by that?" She narrowed her eyes at me and waited with crossed arms. The boys were enjoying the show quite well. I grabbed a cup full of lemonade, then grabbed the sugar and put it in the cup. Afterward, I poured it on her head. It was a large cup, and she insulted me.

Her eyes widened; if this was a cartoon, you could see smoke coming from her ears. "What the f-" she started shouting, but I interrupted her. She was drained from head to toe. That will teach her not to mess with me or anyone else.

"Language, and you have a little of your melted makeup right over there," I pointed at her whole face because she looked like an ugly mess; the makeup caused this. Don't get me wrong, I don't like making fun of anyone or hurting them, but her attitude didn't help her case, and she crossed some boundaries.

The boys were laughing hard, along with some other customers in the restaurant and the manager.

Don't ask how did I know that he was the manager.

Okay, I'll tell you...

He was wearing a tag that said ′Manager′ on it.

The manager approached me and offered me her hand to shake, so I did with a warm smile. "I can't thank you enough for what you just did. Now I have a good reason to fire her. She was being rude to a customer, and I witnessed it. Her attitude sucks, so thank you." She smiled widely, like she had won the lottery, and I chuckled.

"What? You have no right to do that, you fool, stupid manager!" the waitress yelled, looking like an old man watching his favorite football team lose. I could not just watch her and do nothing.

"First, you must respect older people, and she has the right to do that because she's the one in charge, and I know the laws and rights. My brother is a lawyer," I replied.

"Pack your things and leave them to eat in peace," the manager ordered her. She kicked the empty chair and got out of the restaurant. I would have felt sorry for losing her job, but she was acting rudely to her boss and us.

"That was quite a show," Jaxon said and smirked at me. I bowed my head down.

"Thank you, kind sir, for your lovely comment," I giggled.

"Bravo. We are regular customers here, and we had to deal with her mood daily. Thank you, beautiful lady," some old man who was sitting behind us said to me. I smiled at him. He called me beautiful.

"You're welcome. Glad I helped with something," I replied, then returned to eating my pancakes. I'm not leaving without eating them.

It's on the house, everyone. Today, you have free meals," the manager announced, and we heard cheers from all the customers.

"Ariel O'Connor, you are different," Jaxon pointed out, and I smirked, then we continued eating in peace.

••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••

Hello lovely readers

I hope you like this chapter :)

Please vote it will mean a lot.

And comment your favorite food!

And This story is ranking #444 in humor. Yay:)