This time, my dramatic exit didn't fail me...but it also didn't make me happy either cause immediately I closed the door to that cabin, I broke down into tears. Maybe if daddy didn't die, I'll still be the regal princess that I used to be and no one would ever disregard me like this.

     "Daddy where are you?, can you see me?, are you even watching me?...Life's kicking my ass one more time, this time I'm afraid I'll fall and never stand"

*****************
        I walked into the bathroom in one of the cabins, washed my face and walked out. I wasn't feeling sleepy anymore.

     "Hey, you're awake" Ivan said immediately I took my seat beside him and I chose to ignore him. Although he didn't mean any harm, what happened was still his fault and I was still pretty mad.

     "Your look could freeze a man, are you okay, did anything happen in the cabin?", he asked and I turned sharply.

    "Yes...something did, I got myself disgraced. I never should have listened to you" I said and tried to keep anger out of my voice as much as I could.

    "I'm sorry, I was only just trying to prank you" he said with the cutest puppy face in the world and any other situation, my anger would have evaporated but...when it comes to my dad, nothing could seem to bring me out of sadness.. I could stay in total sadness and aloofness for a week before I got my normal self back... Which is why I tried to keep my mind off my dad lots of times cause it automatically meant wetting my bed every night for a whole week.

    " gonna answer me?, I'm really sorry" I zoned back in while Ivan was talking.

     "Its nothing..." I said and till we got off the plane I never said more than necessary
..Kate, Rosie and Charlie tried to find out what was wrong...but I was all plastic smiles....the news that jlo and her crew were coming ruined my mood even more. This trip would suck!.

      "You still mad at me?" Ivan asked as we walked into one of the most exquisite hotels around.

    "Nah, at all" I said sincerely. Im not mad at him, if there's someone I'm mad at, then its that son of a machinery.

     "Good day sir and ma'am, its such a great honour to have you here with us. Your room number is 234 and for you ma'am, its 245" the manager said in Korean accent. Aww, cute.

   I took the key and thanked him....Ivan and I walked into the elevator together and he didn't say anything, he just bade me good bye as he exited the elevator.

    I walked into my room and the beauty struck me, it was amazingly white with Dalmatian dots on it...so beautiful and awesome. The bed looked like heaven and I just couldn't help but sit on it.

   At least, maybe this would help in lifting my mood. I placed my head on the pillow and inhaled the scent of roses...Uhn uhn, they are just so perfect here in Korea. I really really love them....love them.

,,,,,,,
,,,,,,
,,,,,
,,,,,,

     "June....June, wake up"

     "Love them" I mumbled and jerked up to see Rosie and Kate staring down at me.

     "What?... Oh my God, I fell asleep. Damn" I said as realization dawned on me.

     "Yup, and the dinner is ready, come down to the restaurant immediately you clean up, they are waiting for you downstairs" Kate said and I nodded. They both turned to leave when they stopped and turned back.

     "Are you okay June?" The clones said together and gave each other weird faces. I offered them a small genuine smile

    "Yeah, I'm fine guys. I'll be down soon" I said and walked into the bathroom to wash my face, changed into a maxi dress and walked out.

Royal Maid Of HonorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara