Treinta y seis

Aurion Coly

"Ginger please help me get out of here"I pleaded.

"Why would I do that?"

"I know you don't hate me. Why would you stop that girl from running up on me?"

"That doesn't mean anything. I was in the right place at the right time"She rolled her eyes.

"Yes it does but I still don't understand why you did all those things to Lucas when he did nothing"

"We were high school sweethearts in ninth and tenth grade but he broke my heart"

"I'm sorry"I said and she cocked her head to the side.

"Your not sorry so don't pity me"

"I know what your going through ginger. He broke my heart too and I'm trying to heal. You have the chance but you keep going to dudes that don't love you"I explained.

"Stop calling me Ginger! Stop!"She yelled pulling at her hair.

"What are you talking about?"I asked confusingly.

"My name isn't ginger. It's Kelly. I'm tired of people calling me that"

"Then why tell people your name is ginger"

"Because of Tommie. He made me change my identity. He helped me when I was time in need"

"What do you mean gin-kelly?"

"I was sold into a prostitution ring and he helped me out and gave me this life but it came with a price. I wanna leave him but I can't"She cried looking down at the ground.

"I can help you get out Kelly if you help me"

"No aurion"

"Please Kelly. You know this is wrong so help me. Help me out"I pleaded pulling at the restraints on my arms.

"Fine"She said coming over to me and untying the ropes around my wrists and legs.

"Thank you ginger"I said standing up.

"Don't call me that please. It's Kelly"

"I'm sorry. Thanks kelly"I smiled.

"Grab a knife from the kitchen. I got a gun"She said and I nodded running to the kitchen and grabbing knife. We walked out the door making sure the halls were empty.

"What type of house is this?"I said as we walked down the dark hallway. There was mold and rats running around.

"This is a warehouse. He built a cute lil house for you in there. I guess he really is obsessed enough to do some shit like that"She chuckled lowly.

"Tommie this is wrong! You can't keep her here! Let her go!"We heard Travis yell.

"I'm not letting her go! I love her and she loves me to! You can't keep us apart! I'll do anything to be with her!"Tommie yelled.

"If you'll do anything for her then let her go!"

"I'm not letting her go Travis!"