Chapter 39

6 months later......

"Leave me alone Lucas."Auri said.

"I love you."I said kissing all over her face.

"Move!"She pushed me. I laughed and took a picture of her. "Stop Lucas."She said trying to cover her face.

IamLucascoly: Look who mad at me💋She so cute💞

"Lucas! Stop taking photos of me."She said shoving me making my phone drop. I picked it up and it was cracked. I was mad because I had just got the IPhone 7.

"Oh Lulu. I'm sorry."She said coming closer to me.

"Leave me alone Auri."I said pushing her away.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me."She pouted. I wasn't really mad at her. Like who could stay mad at her.

"Come on. Lets go inside, the thing is beeping."I said walking inside Red lobster. Its funny because she will try so hard for me not to be mad at her.

"I'm really sorry Lulu. I'll pay for it to get fixed."She said running after me.

"You not paying for nothing Aurion."I said stopping and looking at her. I don't care how mad I could be about something she broke, she ain't paying for nothing.

"Did you just say my whole name?"She said shocked because I don't call her by her whole name.

"Yes I did. I'm serious. You bet not go out and buy me another phone."

"But-"

"Aurion! I swear to God if you buy me phone, we gon have a problem."

"Ok Lucas."

"Now come on because I'm hungry."I said intertwining our hands.

"Your table is ready."The waiter said pulling her shirt down a lil bit trying to show her boobs.

"I'm pretty sure we know that, now can you take us to our table."Auri rolled her eyes.

The waiter who's name was Karrie rolled her eyes and walked us to our table. We sat in the booth and looked through the menus.

"Can I start y'all off with drinks?"Karrie said.

"How about we start off with a different waiter?"Auri said.

"What's wrong with me as your waiter?"

"First, you might poison my food. Second, you keep trying to showcase your boobs to my boyfriend."

"Do we have a problem?"The manager said coming over.

"Yes we do. I don't want her as our waiter,"

"Auri!"I warned.

"What Lucas?"

"I will get you guys another waiter ma'am."The manager said.

"Thank you sir."She nodded and then they walked away.

×

"What's your problem Lucas?"Auri said as we got in the car.

"Cause you made a scene in the restaurant for no apparent reason."

"Nah Lucas, I ain't trust her round my food."

"You was still wrong."

"Lu-"

"Just shutup Auri."I said and then drove off.