Veinticuatro

2 weeks later..........

"I told you I would come back"I said bending down to her level as she played with her toys.

"Baby doll. You heard me?"

"I'm mad with you"She pouted crossing her arms over her chest.

"And why is that?"

"You left me"

"I'm sorry baby doll but I had no choice. But guess what?"I smiled.

"What?"She said puffing out her chest.

"Your coming home with me. I adopted you"I said making her pout drop and a smile appear on her face.

I know it usually takes a long time to adopt kids but I had some connections and was able to get her in two weeks.

"Oh my gosh!"She yelled running to me and hugging me almost making me fall.

"You excited"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"She yelled jumping up and down.

"I'm Dillyn"I said since I never told her my name.

"Thankyou so much dilly"She said hugging me.

This girl can surely talk to be three. I finally found out how old she was.

"Why you speak so good?"

"My mommy was teacher"She said and I nodded.

"Well go pack up your stuff so I can take you home"I said and she hurriedly went to her room.

She came back out with a book bag and a sippy cup.

The fuck she got a sippy cup for.

"Uh no. You too big be drinking out of a sippy cup"I said taking it from her.

"But dilly-"

"Don't but dilly me. Your three and you have to drink out of regular cups. Ok?"I said and she nodded. I picked her up and walked to my car. I put her in the booster seat I just bought her and she strapped her own self up.

I got in the drivers seat and drove towards Monae house. I think it's time she meets baby doll.

We got there and walked inside the house since I had a key.

"Monae!"I yelled.

"Yes Dillyn"She said walking down the stairs with Jr in her arms.

"Who's she? She's so pretty"Monae smiled.

"This is Christina"

"Hi Christina. I'm Monae"She said and baby doll nodded.

"This better not be your child"Monae whispered my ear.

I explained everything to her while we sat on the couch.

"Well I guess you did the right thing but we have three kids to take of now"Monae said looking at baby doll watch tv.

"So I wanna talk to you about something"I said laying my head in her lap.

"What is it?"She said playing with my hair.

"I want us to buy a house together. Our houses are to small to be making a family. You about to be my wife and we need a family home"I explained.

"I been waiting on you to say this forever"She smiled pecking my lips.

"We already got three so I'm looking forward to more"

"I want at least 2 more"She said.

"Nah. I want at least 5 or 6 more"I said making her gasp.

"I'm not popping out all them kids for"

"Just watch. It's gonna happen"I said pulling up her shirt and kissing her belly.

"I can't wait till he starts growing"

"I want a princess"

"We'll see who's right"She rolled her eyes.

"Daddy always knows what's best"

🎀Aurion Coly🎀

I was at Lucas's house packing his stuff up. He told me to sell the house. He asked me if I wanted to stay in this house but I just couldn't because there are so many memories that I don't want to relive.

"Hello"I heard a familiar voice yell. Their voice echoed through the whole house since there wasn't any furniture.

The door was open so I guess they just wanted to freely walk in. I stood up and walked to the front of house.

"What are you doing here Kiki?"I asked.

"I'm here to see Lucas. Why are you moving all his stuff?"

"Lucas is not here. And this house is sold"

"I want to fight you"She said dropping her purse.

"For what. I don't even know you like that"I said about to walk away when I heard a scream. I turned around to see Ginger on top of Kiki beating her ass.

I stood there for a lil while and then pulled ginger off of her.

"What are you doing ginger?"I asked looking at Kiki on the floor. There was so much blood on her face, I don't know what was bleeding.

"She was about to sneak you Auri"

"But out of all people. Why would you help me?"I asked shocked.

"I gotta go"She said about to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Ginger wait"

"I have to go"She said pulling away from me and running out the house.

"Your getting blood on the floor Kiki. You need to go"I said. She got up grabbing her purse and limped out the door.

--------------------
I haven't been editing any of my updates so please bare with my mistakes cause I know I have some💕

How y'all feel about...........

Christina?

Dillyn?

Monae?

Aurion?

Ginger?

Kiki?