Chapter 20

"You ugly bruh."I rolled my eyes.

"You better shut up with you crusty dusty looking krusty the crab looking self."Lucas laughed.

"Tried it."I said giving him the face.

"I said giving him the face

"You funny Auri."He laughed.

"Shutup! I'm going to go take a shower."I said getting up.

"You better get ready because I'm taking you shopping."

"Ok Lucas."I said skipping up the stairs to our room.

I connect my phone to my speaker and it starts playing 11 something x Summerella.

I go into the bathroom and turn the water to the right temp. I strip out of my clothes and get into the shower.

I get my pineapple scented shampoo and conditioner and wash my hair. Then Needed me x Rihanna started playing.

I wash out my hair and wash my body off. I get out the shower and dry myself off.

I put on my matching undergarments and lotion my legs. I put on my robe and start drying my hair. I turn on my flat iron and Thirsty x PARTYNEXTDOOR starts playing.

My hair finally dries and I start parting my hair. I flat iron one part of my hair when Lucas walks in the bathroom. No flocking x Kodack started playing.

"Your really flat ironing yo hair. You been in here for about two hours."He said sitting on top of the counter.

"Sorry Lulu but you gonna have to wait."I said flat ironing another part of my hair.

"I'm done now."I said an hour later.

"Bout time bruh."He said jumping off the counter.

"Imma meet you downstairs."I said pecking his lips.

"Don't take too long or I'm dragging you downstairs."He said pecking my lips.

"Ok Lucas."I laughed.

I grab my purse and my new phone I bought. I was not gonna let Lucas buy me another phone.

I went in front of Lucas big mirror and took a photo.

Auri_Nation: Come and see me for once💋💞

I walked downstairs before Lucas can come up.

"I'm ready."I said.

"Aight! Let's go."He said.

We walked outside and got into his all black dodge.

We got to the mall 30 minutes later and stepped out the car. He locked the door and interwhined our hands. Then we walked inside.

"So where you wanna go first?"He asked.

"I don't have any money. I just bought my phone."

"I'm paying for you."

"No Lucas. I don't need you to pay for my stuff."

"Nah! You my girl. I understand you independent but let me take care of you."

"Fine Lucas."

"How about we stop by Victoria secret?"He smirked.

"That's last."I laughed as we walked into H&M.

"Um....Can I get this?"I said picking up a purple crop top.

"Babe! You can get whatever. I don't care about the cost.

"But-"

"But nothing. I want you to get what everything you desire, ok?"He said.

"Ok."I signed picking it up.

+

"Now onto the last store."Lucas said rubbing his hands together.

"You too much."I laughed as we walked into Victoria secret.

"Nope."I said walking us back out.

"What you mean no?"

"I shop at PINK. I'm not into all them freaky underwear's."I said walking us into PINK.

"So you never shopped at Victoria secret."

"Nope and I never will. I prefer boy shorts."I said picking up a pair of purple ones.

"I guess that's fine."He said pinching my thigh.

"You always pinching my thigh."

"I just love em."He said pinching it again.

"Stop.....!"I whined.

"You guys are so cute together. But can I ask you something?"Some man said to us.

"What is it?"I asked.

"I work at a modeling agency and I would like for you to model for us"

"I would love too."

"Will just take your card and think about it."Lucas said.

"Ok! I'm Leonard Sanders."He said giving us his card and then walked away.

"I'm definitely calling."I smiled.

"You ain't doing that."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you showing yo body to others. This all mine."He said.

"Boy bye."I waved him off.

×

"I can't believe you bought these."I said holding up some sexy underwear.

When we got to his house. I went through the bags and found the underwear I told him that I don't wear.

"You will wear them for me one day."He smirked.

"As in never."I said putting them back in the bag.

"Funny baby."He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Very."I smirked.