Chapter 26

👉Lucas Coly👈

"Family of Dillyn Troy."

"That's us."I said as we got up.

"Mr. Troy has suffered a shot to the stomach and one of the bullets grazed his ear but he is alright."

"Is he awake?"Auri asked.

"Yes! You guys can go in."

"Thank you."I said and we walked in Dillyn's room.

"Yo Dillyn."I said as I sat in the chair next to his bed.

"Come here Auri."I said sitting her on my lap.

"I should've just answered the door. I shouldn't have let her go."He said shaking his head.

"Who nae?"Auri asked.

"Yes!"

"What happened last night?"I asked.

"I ordered food and she asked to go get the food. I was like yea because who gonna come."He started off.

"Then I heard her screaming my name. So I got my gun and ran to the door. There were about five guys with ski masks on and they had her. She was fighting to get out of there hold. They shot me twice and I went down. The last thing I seen was them knocking her out."He said as a tear slipped down his face.

"This is all my fault."

"No it's not Dillyn. We gon find out who did this."

"Uh guys.....I got something to tell you."Auri said.

"What Auri?"

"When I was at your house when you got shot. I found a note and-"

"What did it say?"Dillyn said and she pulled out a piece of paper.

"It said you better watch out because Aurion Nixon is next. So you better keep safe. When we get her, we can start are little torture with them. As soon as monae gets there, she won't be pure anymore. This is the consequences for killing Jayceon. Love Travis and Tre"She read.

"I'm scared you guys."

"Don't worry. I got you baby."

"But were still gonna have to find Nae."Dillyn said.

"We need to gather up the whole team. When you get better, I will make sure to tell them to meet us at the trap."I said and Dillyn nodded.

"Imma make sure they don't get to you."I said pecking her forehead.