Veintitres

"So he really stood you up girl"

"I'm so serious Jayda. Like anit even come to 5:30"I said.

"Ow!"I yelled rubbing my forehead since Nani threw a remote at me.

"Nani don't do that"I said popping her lightly. Her lip started to wobble and she started to cry. I rolled my eyes and put the phone back to my ear.

"What happened?"

"Nani threw a remote at me. Like that really hurted"I said making her laugh.

"That's not even funny. You lucky. Mekhi is grown"

"Yea"She said sadly.

"Oh um.....I'm sorry"I apologized.

"It's fine. I'll find Thea soon but back on to you"She changed the subject.

"Well Stevie wouldn't stop blowing my phone up so I blocked him. Then he started blowing me up on my social medias so I blocked him on there to"I explained.

"He obsessed Auri. He shouldn't be going through all that to talk to you"

"Exactly what I'm saying. Me and him anit in a relationship. We barely made it to the friend stage"

"Oh my god Auri"Monae yelled busting in my room.

I really need to move.

"What happened?"

"I'm pregnant. Like finally pregnant again"She yelled making me smile.

"Congratulations Monae"Jayda said since she was on speaker.

"Yea. Thanks"Monae said. She doesn't like Jayda because she thinks she's too bougie.

"I'm so excited for you"I said.

"Dillyn is so happy. Like he literally left to go to the mall and get baby stuff"She laughed.

"Aww"Jayda said. Monae walked over to the bed and hug up the phone.

"Monae. Why would you do that?"

"Her voice was annoying me but I'm so happy. We've been trying for years and it finally happened. I actually thought something was wrong with me"She said as tears fell down her face.

Monae. Is crying? I only seen her cry once and that was in the hospital.

"Why are you crying?"I asked hugging her.

"There tears of joy Aurion"She chuckled.

"Oh"

"Why is your forehead red?"

"Nani threw a remote at my head"I said looking over at her. She was watching bubble guppies.

"She's so bad"She chuckled.

"I swear"

❤️Dillyn Troy❤️

"I wanna see him"Ginger said.

"For what? You dropped him off and didn't want anything to do with him"

"Cause I didn't want him to die. You know how Travis is"She said.

"I know how he is. But I know him and his brother want Aurion and my girl. And I anit letting that happen"

"I don't want that to happen either. Why do you think I'm helping you? But let me see Jr"She pleaded.

"I said no ginger. You don't care about him and you know so stop playing with me"

"Read right through me. But see you when I see you"Ginger smiled getting out my car.