Siete

"I can't believe we're actually doing this"I said panicking.

"Calm down Auri"Monae said as we sat outside ginger's hotel.

"I can't do this. We shouldn't have flew out here. I'm pregnant monae. This can go wrong in so many ways"I said looking at the pocket knife in her hand.

"We just gonna scare her a lil bit"

"No monae. Let's just get a hotel for a night and go home in the morning"I said.

"Nah. I'm just gonna stab her once and go on my way"She said getting out the car and putting her hoodie over her head.

"Monae no!"I yelled out as she ran inside. I signed getting out the car and going inside. I took the elevator and went to ginger's room.

The door was already open and I heard screams. I immediately called Lucas.

"Hay babe"

"I need you to come to ginger's hotel"I said.

"Why?"

"I'm here right now with monae and there's screaming but I don't want to go inside. I'm scared Lulu"I said.

"I'm on my way. Love you"He said hanging up.

The screaming stopped and I walked in the room. I felt myself getting pushed to the floor and punches be throwing at my body. I covered my belly as I screamed in pain.

"Stop ginger!!"I heard monae yell. I looked over at nae to see blood all over her body.

"Ginger! What are you doing?"I heard Lucas voice as he pulled her off of me.

"Lucas baby. It's not what you think"She said.

"Why is monae bleeding? Why are you beating on my wife?"He said pushing her down to the floor. I got up and ran over to monae.

"What's wrong?"

"She stabbed me in my leg Auri"She said and I got up grabbing a towel out the bathroom and putting it on her wound.

I turned around to see Lucas beating on ginger.

"Lucas stop! She's pregnant!"I yelled.

"I don't care"

"Lucas stop or we're done!"I yelled making him stop.

"This is the police. What is going on?"

"We need to take her and her to the hospital"I said pointing at nae and ginger.

"An ambulance is on the way"

:::

I finally was released from the hospital and went to monae's room. Lucas made me get checked out. I thankfully didn't lose the baby.

"I can't believe you!!"I heard her yell. I walked in the room to see her crying and yelling at dillyn as he tried to calm her down.

"He got her pregnant Auri"She yelled.

"What are you talking about?"

"He's the father of ginger's baby!!"She yelled making me gasp.

"You slept with her man"Lucas asked coming out of nowhere.

"Uh-I"Dillyn stuttered.

"I can't believe you. We're suppose to be bros"

"Well you took away the love of my life!!"Dillyn yelled.

"What are you talking about?"Lucas asked.

"You took Aurion away from me. I'm in love with her"

"Are you serious? That's why you could never say I love you to me"Monae said quietly.

"I'm sorry monae. But I couldn't stop it. She's loving and caring and-"

"I don't want to hear anymore!"She yelled as tears came down her face.

I just stood there speechless. I don't see him that way. He's like a brother to me.

"I'm sorry dillyn but I only love you as a brother"I said and he stormed out the room.

"I'm so sorry nae"I said walking towards her.

"I'm fine. It's not your fault. It's his"She said as I held her.

----------------
Here's your update as promised💕

Thoughts on........

Dillyn loving Aurion?

Ginger?

Monae?