H

Chapter-17

    Aaron,
                Next morning was the best morning I ever had in 5 years. The sun seems so bright and full of life. The cool airwhich came from my open window touched me wishing me a very happy and fresh morning.
                   I freshned up and went down for breakfast. Mom was quite surprised by my sudden in mood. She said it's a good change and brightly smiled at me. I finished my breakfast and packed my bag for uni.
                   George picked me up and we straightly went to uni, the whole journey we kept talking about each other and I got to know him more.  He is not that bad guy he is sweet n caring. Once we reached uni he was always beside me and never let go my hand. Lily and Daisy joined us and then we went to our respective classes were we share same subjects.
                       For the first time your presence did not bother me at all and kept my concerntration to what the teacher is saying throughout the class. I felt you staring at me but it didn't bother me anymore.

After class was over you came up to me and asked me how's life with me.. the question shocked me but you knew it somewhere you did affect my life badly.. I smiled and turned away..

I for the first time hanged out with my friends and it's was so much fun.. and I felt so happy and excited about doing it all again..
                     When I reached back home you were waiting for me outside my house..

Why are you doing this now??
The time I waited you never came..

Now I'm letting you go..
Now why do you come and effect me..

You escorted me back to the house, had dinner with us, came to my room and talked about ur life..

You asked mine and I just ignored it,
You forced me and I still refused..

You pushed me further,
I told you everything I wished and wanted for all these years..

You were patient with me and never asked me questions,
I kept telling you about the emptiness you created after you left me hanging..

At the end I kept crying and crying..
You hugged me didn't say a word..

At last I gave my dairy to you..
Please read this and understand my feelings..

Please don't throw it away....

Yours,
Clara.

**Sorry exams problem..I'll update soon.. but I'm just 2 chapters far followed by an epilogue then I'm done. I'll miss this book**