S

Chapter-11

Aaron,
            I went to uni and bravely walked without any fear of anyone doing anything. Lily and Daisy were there with me. I'm grown towards them now. They are like my sisters, I saw that rude guy near my locker. He look sad and unhappy. He came to me said sorry for whatever he had done to me. He asked me to be friends with him. I smiled and accepted his friendship. He walked me to the classroom like a gentleman and then smiled at me. But I can see the sadness in his eyes.
                Lily and Daisy kept me entertained until George came. His name is George. We talked laughed and had fun. After school he drove me home where I saw your car in our parkway. I saw your gf with you. I got Jealous I wanted to make you jealous. I invited George in. Pretended to be close to make you jealous but you seemed unbothred and happy, which made me angry.

Why don't you feel for me??.

George went home when you came up to my room and asked me about him. I couldn't answer your questions cause I was too busy staring at you...

Did you forget us??? Us being close ??
Us being in love??

You seemed pretty fine to me. I couldn't take it. After you went I locked the doors and started cutting myself. Im sorry but it felt good and relaxing like an addiction. The pain was lessening the pains of my heart.

Yes you're my love and you're my pain. Can't live with you..
You're my air,you're my breath.
Can't be without you..
You're my life , you're my souls..
Can't survive without you.
I'm useless without you..
I'm worthless without you..
I'm not me without you...

I really don't know how else to express myself..
I wish you were with me like you're with me in the photographs that you left behind you...
Those memories...

I need you...

Come back please....

Yours,

Clara..