-Blank-

Chapter -16

    Aaron,
                I woke up in the morning and decided to meet my friends and before that I need to clean my room. The room where memories flow like water. I cleared my wardrobe ,my drawers, my closet everything. I started to separate all the things which related me with you. It took me 6 hours to finally settle my room without "your" thing.
          I piled all ur things and kept in one corner and went down for my lunch . Mom was not home. I cooked pasta for myself and started eating. I cleaned up everything and went straight to my room and checked my phone.

It has whole lot of messages...
103 messages and 96 missed calls from George.
92 messages and 92 missed calls from Lily.
75 messages and 54 missed calls from Daisy.
2 messages from mom.

I opened my mom's first.

Honey. Have your lunch and I'll be back soon.
-Mom.

Your dad is coming next week.
-Mom.

I was happy finally I'll get to see dad.
And then I have one more work to do.

I opened my phone and texted all my friends.

Meet me at my house after school.

- Clara.

And I switch off my phone.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Later at 4...

I saw all my friends seated in front of me. They were confused and had lots of questions for me.

I took a deep breath and started....
"Guys I want you guys to know me. And why do I act all these..  Please be patient with me....." I look a long breath and then started " It all started when I was 10. I had a best friend named Aaron. The "famous" Aaron, we fell in love and then I lost my best friend because she loved him too and Aaron chose me over her and I did the same too... and she never looked back.. He was everything to me until his parents decided to leave the town. He left me on the day of birthday and then never came back. I still remember his last words before going"I'll always love you until the death pull us apart".
               I waited for him all these years but he seems to have forgotten him. I'm just Clara to him, a mere aquintance. He never called or texted but I did but he never replied. He was always busy for me and free for his new friends...."

Tears kept falling  from her face while writing and also while when she was telling them.

"I'm a nobody to him. He came back but he never came back to me. He is no more important for me now. All I know is I have to move on and create new memories leaving behind those. I need your help guys.."  I was in tears crying hyperthetically .

When all three of them crashed me with a hug. I felt like I'm finally home. I was finally having some people who would love me.
                   Never felt so happy after you left me but now I think you left me for my good. I kept blaming you but now I'm thankful.

                  I forgive you Aaron..
                      I forgive you...

With love,
Clara.