chapter 19

"Hey, you got this." Elise says giving me a pep talk.

I almost chickened out of the whole FaceTiming the boys thing because I wasn't for sure if I was even ready to see Jack face to face. Although, it would be better than seeing him in person. I'm working on that for when we go see their show.

I actually can't decide if I want to see him face-to-face at the show or not, I could totally strut my stuff and show him what he's been missing. Yeah, let's do that.

"Okay, you ready?" Elise asks me positioning the phone in her hand getting ready to make the call.

I take a deep breath.

"Let's do this." I say determined not to let Jack ruin things for me anymore. I mean, why not strut my stuff now?

My makeup is done to perfection thanks to Elise and my hair is curled perfectly with a headband to finish it off. My sparkly black dress matches Elise's sparkly gold dress. We decided to get dresses that matched each other's pretty well.

The phone rings a couple of times before the boys pick up.

"Hey guys! Becca and I are headed to the club! What do you think of our outfits?" Elise says holding the camera up so I can see all the boys crowded around the phone from their end.

"Well, show us!" Jonah blurts out.

Elise pans to show everyone my outfit first.

"What do you think? Doesn't she look amazing?!? I'm sure she'll get al the boys attention!" Elise says laying it on thick for Jack.

"My sister is NOT going out in that!" Corbyn objects.

I burst out laughing, of course Corbyn would say that.

"Corbyn, I'm not actually your little sister you know!" I say rolling my eyes and laughing.

"That doesn't mean that I still can't boss you around! You're not going out in that!" Corbyn says again.

Elise pans turns the camera back around so it faces herself. I look at the phone's screen over her shoulder and I swear I can see Jack's mouth hanging open. Good.

"To bad Corbyn," Elise says sticking out her tongue," she's going out whether you like it or not."

Corbyn finally gives up on trying to not let me out of the house. I was going to go out wether he let me or not. I deserve to have some fun once and a while.

Elise finishes talking to Jonah and showing him her outfit when she decides we can go.

"You should've seen Jack's face! His jaw dropped open when he saw you!" Elise says grabbing her keys and walks out of her flat.

"That's what I was hoping for!" I tell her. Anything to make him at least a little jealous.

____________________________

Hi guys! Let me know in the comments what you think! I'm unsure of how many more chapters I'll be writing so stay tuned! 💞