chapter 14

I decided to do the right thing and text Jack back. I apologized for freaking out about the whole thing. I texted Corbyn too saying that I was a jerk to him. 

Corbyn was the first one to forgive me for the whole thing. He also apologized for asking me on tour, I told him that it was my fault so he didn't need to apologize. 

On the other hand, Jack took more time to forgive me. He wanted to explain some things to me about what life was like on tour and how things went. He wanted me to know what it was going to be like for him on tour when he was talking to someone who wasn't around a lot. He did forgive me though, after a long hour and a half FaceTime call. I apologized for what I said to him and I promised I would fly to one of their tour stops just to spend a few days with him.

He never did ask when Elise and I were supposed to surprise them so I hope he forgot I even mentioned that. Elise and I had actually asked Corbyn to help us set everything up. We both realized that it would be better if someone knew and could help us out with everything.

"Hey Bec, I'm thinking about FaceTiming the boys, should we?" Elise asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sure! I'm sure they'd love that!" I say.

Elise presses the FaceTime button and it only rings twice before they pick up.

"Hey guys!" Elise and I say at the same time.

"Guys, look! Elise and Rebecca are FaceTiming us!" Jonah calls to the guys. All at once four other faces crowd the screen.

"Yo, what are you guys up to?" Zach asks us.

"Becca and I didn't have anything to do today so we thought we would call you and see how things are going." Elise replies.

"Things are amazing here. We miss you guys though." Corbyn chimes in. 

"We actually have a sound check now so we have to go, talk to you later?" Jonah says.

"Sure! Bye guys!" Elise and I say hanging up.

A few days later.....

Jack and I are back to our normal ways.. we talk as much as we can even if it means somedays we don't talk at all. 

I"m worried that one day, Jack is just going to grow bored of trying to talk to me and give up so I'm trying my hardest to make time to talk to him whenever I can. 

I'm officially off my crutches and can easily move around. That means Elise and I won't have to worry about that when we go to their LA stop. 

I'm texting Corbyn about all the details right now, we're planning on actually being in the crowd for the show and going to the after party and surprising the boys there. Hopefully they won't notice us in the crowd, that's one of our big concerns at this point. We already have the tickets and things we need.

C: I just wanted to warn you, there is a girl that has been at quite a few tour stops. Jack has been quite friendly with her, just letting you know.

B: Thanks, C. I would ask you to keep an eye out for anything but you don't have too.

C: I've been watching him like a hawk ever since he decided he wanted to talk to my little sis.

B: Aw, thanks C. You're the best big brother a girl could ask for. Even though you aren't really my brother haha

C: I gotta go now, talk to you later

I hope Corbyn is just being paranoid about this girl and that she won't cause any more problems for Jack and I but I don't know.

_________________________________________________

I everyone! I'm planning on speeding this book up a little bit more :) I'm actually planning on writing another story before the summer ends so I want to get started on that soon :)

Please tell me what you think of this chapter! :)

Q: What book are you currently reading?

A: I'm reading A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas right now and I absolutely love it!! :)