chapter 10

Jack and I watched movies for the rest of the day and cuddled with each other. Jack kissed me on the cheek every so often which made me blush. 

Eventually, we had to go check on the other boys and to decide on what to eat for supper. We entered the kitchen to find Corbyn cooking and Zach dancing while singing. 

"Hey lovebirds! Nice to finally see you!" Corbyn says grinning.

"Yeah, yeah." Jack tells him.

"Corbyn, are you sure you know how to cook...?" I ask him questioning his cooking abilities.

"I think so." Corby replies uncertainly. 

"I wouldn't eat anything he cooks, you might get food poisoning." Zach says laughing.

"Hey! That's not nice!" Corbyn says pouting.

"It's okay Corbyn, I'll eat some of your food!" I tell him hoping that I won't regret it. 

"Aw, thanks Bec. You know what? I'm going to start calling you 'little sis' you basically look like me so you could be." Corbyn says.

"That's fine by me! I don't have any siblings so that'd be nice." I tell him smiling. It'd be nice to sort of have a brother. 

"That means I can beat up Jack if he ever breaks my little sisters heart. You got that Jack?" Corbyn says pointing his spatula at Jack.

"I got it, I got it. It won't happen!" Jack says.

"Good, now who wants food?" 

Somehow, everyone hears Corbyn announce that the food was ready and they come running in. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, short chapter. The next one will be longer :)