chapter 6

Becca's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It didn't take us long to reach the boys' house and to get me settled into the guest room.  The room was nice and had a bathroom connected to it.

"I was thinking that the boys and I could take you out tonight for a celebration dinner if you're feeling up for it. We can just bring you back something if you want." Jack says.

"No, that's fine I'll go with you guys!" I say smiling, "can I just take a nap first?"

"Of course, I know you're probably tired from everything that's been happening. I'll come wake you up when we need to leave." Jack smiles at me and leaves the room shutting the door behind him.

I slowly sink back into pillows that Jack set up for me before he left. He even plugged my phone into the outlet next to my bed and propped my leg up with more pillows.

It doesn't take me long to slowly start to drift off into sleep dreaming about being with Jack.

Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys and I recorded a new Weekend Words video while Becca was asleep. It didn't take us very long and afterwards we decided that we all needed to talk about what was going to go on these next few weeks.

"Okay, Becca will be in a wheelchair for at least two weeks. Then she will use crutches until her cast can come all the way off." I explain to the boys.

"We leave for tour in less than a month, what are we going to do if she's not completely healed?" Jonah brings up the most important question first.

"What are our options?" Zach asks.

"She could come on tour with us?" Corbyn replies uncertainly.

"As much as I would like that, I don't think that'd be good." I say thinking of all the things that could go wrong. But for some reason, I was thinking about how many opportunities that could happen if she went with us too.

"Well? What are we going to do? She can't just stay here by herself and no one she knows lives in LA to help her." Zach tells us.

"I think I might have an idea that could work..." Jonah says.

"And what would that be?" I ask him.

"Well, there's kinda a girl I'm talking to...I think it'd be a nice opportunity for Rebecca to make some friends and then she'd have someone to help her around." Jonah explains his idea to us.

"Well," I say dragging the thought out,"how about Becca meets your girlfriend and she can decide what she wants to do. I don't know when she'll be able to go back to modeling."

"First off, she's not my girlfriend," Jonah says rolling his eyes,"second, how will she be able to model with a cast on?"

"I think Becca will figure it out. She's definitely smart enough and it can't be that hard to model with a cast on, right?" I question the guys.

"So, all of our problems are solved then?" Corbyn asks the group who all nod in agreement.

"Not quite", I think to myself. I'm falling for Rebecca and I'm going to have to leave her soon. I should've just kept my distance but there's something about her that I can't explain. What am I going to do?

______________________________

Just in time for Jack's birthday! :) woohoo!!
If anyone finds any grammar errors feel free to point them out! I didn't get a chance to proofread! Hope you're enjoying! :)