chapter 9

I eventually was swayed by the boys to pick Chipotle for lunch. Mainly Jonah though, he really wanted to go there and I was more than happy to go there also.

We ordered our lunch to go so we could go back to the house and enjoy some peace and quiet. The boys have a day off from rehearsing and they wanted to just relax and hang out with Elise and I before they left for tour.

Tour starts in less than a week and I'll hopefully be on crutches by then so Elise and I can carry out our plans of surprising the boys on a tour stop. Elise can't decide on which one to pick yet but I gave her my number so she can text me as soon as she decides. She's trying to decide if we should go to a stop in LA or fly somewhere else.

We all quickly eat lunch from Chipotle and Jonah and Elise go outside to spend some time together. Corbyn stopped beside me and ruffles my hair.

"I really want you to meet Christina some day. You'd love her!" He tells me.

"That'd be great! I'll be looking forward to that!" I reply smiling.

Everyone says that Christina is the nicest person you'll ever meet. I'm honestly so excited to meet her and I can't wait.

Corbyn heads up to his room so he can FaceTime Christina, which I think is totally cute and adorable.

"Hey Bec, do you want me to roll you into your room?" Jack asks from the other side of me where he's finishing up his lunch.

"That'd be great! I may need to take a nap or watch a movie soon. I'm already tired." I tell him.

Jack pushes the wheelchair to the guest room where I'm staying for the time being and shuts the door behind us. He grabs the remote and turns on the TV .

"What do you want to watch?" He says scrolling through the channels on the TV, "there isn't really anything on to watch..."

"How about......" Jack lifts me up from my wheelchair and puts me on the bed then grabs a blanket and hops on the bed beside me.

"I was thinking we could just cuddle and watch Fixer Upper." He says grinning.

"Did someone tell you that Fixer Upper was my favorite show...?" I ask him.

"Nope! I found your Twitter and it was in your bio. Then I stalked all your pictures. You're an amazing model." Jack says blushing crimson red.

"Aw, thanks Jack." I say snuggling a little closer to him. "you're such a sweetheart."

"So I've been told." He says laughing and flipping to the HGTV channel.

"Guess what," Jack says,"I got my birthday present."

"And what is that?" I ask.

"You." Jack says and leans to give me a kiss on the check,"you're my birthday present."

_____________________________

Sorry if things seemed slow in the last few chapters. Things are going to start speeding up and things will get interesting soon!