Ziva shook her head, "They are keeping him sedated and he is on a ventilator. The Director and Jimmy are sitting with him now and I told Jimmy I would text him when you got here."

Tony walked over and gently tickled Tim's tummy. "Want to come to Uncle Tony?" Gibbs studied his Senior Field's Agent's face and scowled, the younger man looked horrible. His face was as white as a ghost, his voice was muffled through the mask, but Gibbs was sure it was hoarse and a thin layer of sweat glistened on his forehead.

"You look like hell, DiNozzo. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want Timmy catching a cold." Gibbs growled as he took a step back and continued, "I appreciate you being here and taking care of the team, but you need to go home and get some rest, son."

"Nice to see you too, Boss." Tony sighed and flopped back down in the chair. Gibbs was right, he felt terrible and all he really wanted to do was crawl into bed. Now that the older man was there he felt as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders and he was able to relax a little bit. "You're right, Boss, I feel terrible but there was no way in hell I wasn't going to be here for my family."

Gibbs smiled softly and patted Tony's shoulder, "You did good, son." Removing the diaper bag from his shoulder he set it on an empty chair and glanced at Ziva and Abby, "All of you did good."

Vance appeared in the doorway, "I told them that I was very proud of the way they rallied around Doctor Mallard. I also mentioned that you would be proud too." Gibbs smirked, "That's one thing we can agree upon. How's Ducky doing?"

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Vance sighed, "He's stable, but the doctors want to keep him sedated to allow his body time to heal after surgery. Mr. Palmer didn't want him to be alone so he opted to stay with him until you're ready to go in."

"See Gwapa Duck?" Timmy questioned hopefully and flashed his cute puppy dog eyes.

"I think you're too young to see Grandpa Ducky right now, sweetie."

"Wanna see Gwapa Duck!" Timmy wailed as newly formed tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

Taking a seat in the chair, Gibbs wrapped his arms around Tim and pulled him into his chest, "I know you do, kiddo, but Grandpa is very sick and only big people can see him right now."

Tim's sniffles erupted into full on sobs as he tried to break free from his daddy's grip. Gibbs was relieved the waiting room was empty except for the team as he attempted to soothe his son. "I know it's not fair, Timmy. I promise you'll be able to see him very soon. Don't feel bad, Uncle Tony hasn't gotten to see him yet either because he's not feeling good."

"That's right." Tony responded as he moved to the chair next to Gibbs and lightly stroked Timmy's knee. "The doctors are taking good care of him for us."

Between the combination of Gibbs stroking his back and Tony stroking his knee, Tim eventually calmed down and intermittently hiccupped. Gibbs knew it was close to Tim's naptime and his reaction was not only one of disappointment but also exhaustion. He wanted to spend some alone time with Ducky and decided to come up with a plan. "I know you've all been up all night and I want you to go home and get some sleep while I sit with Duck. Ziver, do you mind taking Timmy back to my place and you can both rest there?"

"I would be happy to Gibbs."

"I'll bring dinner and Jethro by the house later tonight after I've had a nap." Abby responded, covering her mouth as she swallowed a yawn.

"Abs can you drop me off at my place? Ziva and I rode over together and I think it would be better if she went straight to Gibbs' house."

Abby nodded, "Jimmy and Director Vance each have their own cars here so we can go straight to your place."