What Movie?

[again, bold means they're speaking in Chinese]

"What movie should we watch?" Seungcheol asked as he scrolled through Netflix on his laptop.

Jihoon smiled over his shoulder. He stood by the microwave, waiting for the popcorn to finish popping. "What looks good?"

"I have no idea. It's like literally every good movie title's just flown out of my head," he groaned.

"You're so weird," Jihoon laughed.

Seungcheol chuckled, stood up, and made his way to Jihoon in the kitchen. Without him noticing, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. Kissing the top of Jihoon's head, Seungcheol said into his pink hair, "And you are adorable."

That signature rosy shade flushed over Jihoon's cheeks. "You really like hugging me from behind, don't you?" Jihoon asked, gently stroking Seungcheol's muscular arm.

"'Cause you fit so well in my arms."

The microwaved went off Jihoon reached in for the popcorn and placed the bag on the counter. "I fit the other way too," he teased.

"Yeah," Seungcheol admitted, spinning Jihoon around so their foreheads were touching. "But I know you get all flustered when I see you blush."

And as if on cue, Jihoon got even redder. Refusing to look at Seungcheol, he scoffed. "I don't know why that still happens."

Seungcheol smiled and rolled his eyes as he pulled Jihoon's head into his chest. "It's 'cause you'll never get used to how devilishly charming I am."

"No, no," Jihoon laughed. "That's not it."

But it kind of was. It had been a few weeks since the move and the two of them were really finding their flow living together. That being said, Seungcheol never failed to throw off his boyfriend every so often. The same was the other way around. Jihoon's favorite pastime was getting Seungcheol to blush as easily as he did. After a few different tries, Jihoon found that the best way was to walk in on him in the shower.

"It's okay," Seungcheol said as he leaned down to leave a kiss on Jihoon's cheek. "Pink is a good color on you."

"Just pick a movie," Jihoon said as he turned back to dump the popcorn on a bowl.

"What movie?"

"And we're back to where we started."

Just as Seungcheol laughed, there was a knock at the door. Furrowing his eyebrows, Seungcheol went to get it. "You expecting anyone, baby?"

"No," he replied. "It might be Soonyoung though. He told me he needed to ask you about something."

"What would he need to ask me about?" Seungcheol questioned. But he opened the door before Jihoon could answer.

"Seokmin? Seungkwan?"

"HEY HYUNG!" Seungkwan cheered as he entered the apartment.

"Heyyyy guys," Seungcheol said as he watched them come in.

Seokmin happily followed. "WE HEARD YOU WERE WATCHING A MOVIE!"

"Where'd you hear that?" Seungcheol asked.

"Vernon told us." Seungkwan said as he put the snacks he brought on the counter. "Hey Jihoon!"

Jihoon gave an amused smile. "Hey Seungkwan."

"Vernon?" Seungcheol asked.

"Hansol," Jihoon answered. "That's his middle name."

"Uh huh." Seungcheol came around the corner and gave his friend a funny look. "How do you know that?"