Forgot My Key...Again

"It may have taken three hours," Jisoo said, spreading his arms out along the back of the couch, "but you picked a good one, baby."

Jeonghan laughed and turned away from the TV, looking over his shoulders to stare up at his boyfriend. "Yeah, I really did."

Giggling, Jisoo squatted down to be at eye level with him. "It fits really well with the place." He smiled, but then paused for a second before pouting. "But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss living with you."

"Aww, Jisoo-ah," Jeonghan murmured, softly stroking his cheek. "I know. I miss you, too."

"Then come back and stay with me," Jisoo begged, taking his hand and shaking it cutely.

"You know I can't. You live way too far from the school. And you can't live here..."

"...cause it's way too far from my school," Jisoo sighed. "Yeah, yeah, we've gone over this."

Jeonghan smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the forehead. "Stop looking like that. Come on," he smirked, giving Jisoo a knowing look. "Help me break in the new sofa."

Jisoo tilted his head up to smile back at him. "Mmm? What, that should make me feel better?" he teased.

"It should," Jeonghan chuckled, pulling Jisoo up by the collar.

Laughing, Jisoo stood up and crawled over the back of the couch, letting himself get dragged by Jeonghan, who was already lying down, until he was on his hands and knees hovering just above him. His palms sinking into the cushion, his face got closer to his boyfriend's. "You look really good from here," he gushed.

Rolling his eyes, Jeonghan beamed and yanked him closer, "You don't always have to be such a gentleman."

Smiling into his lips, Jisoo fell into Jeonghan's kiss as he tried to keep the rest of his body steady. But it was no use. Jeonghan's lips made his arms give out and he laid right on top of him. Jeonghan's arms wrapped around Jisoo's back as the two of them "broke in the new couch."

As they giggled and rolled around in each other's embrace, Seungcheol stepped out of the bedroom, but didn't notice since he was watching his phone. "Hey, guys, where's a good place to go for...," he said as he glanced up. Upon seeing them, he threw his hands up to cover his eyes. "OH, GUYS! COME ON! DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT HERE?!"

It took them a second, but they eventually unlocked to chuckle and look over at the distraught Seungcheol. "Sorry, Seungcheol," Jisoo giggled, trying to unhook his leg from Jeonghan.

But Jeonghan grabbed him and refused to let go. "Yes, we're very, very sorry!" he exclaimed before pulling Jisoo back into his lips.

With a weak smile, Seungcheol rolled his eyes and went back to scrolling through his phone. "I was gonna ask you guys where's a good place to go for dinner on a date, but never mind." He spun back around and was headed for his bed when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Seungcheol announced, shoving his phone into his pocket and heading towards it.

"Thank you!" Jeonghan cried out.

Seungcheol unlocked the door and turned the knob. Immediately, his face lit up. "Jihoon!" he exclaimed, not expecting this cutie to stop by.

Jihoon flashed a huge grin and blushed ever so slightly. "Hey! Sorry, I know we're supposed to meet up tonight, but I..." Jihoon's voice trailed off as his eyes redirected their attention from Seungcheol to the couple behind him. "Uhhh..."

Seungcheol did a double take real quick to see Jeonghan and Jisoo still making out. Staring at Jihoon's shocked expression, he whispered, "Save me."