Your Fault

As Seungcheol was pounding on it, the door flew open and a shocked Jeonghan revealed himself. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

Seungcheol frantically entered the apartment and started pacing in the center of the room. He was beyond freaked out and Jeonghan could easily tell something was wrong. "Seungcheol! What's happening?!"

"WHEN'D YOU GET HOME?!" Seungcheol screamed as Jeonghan shut the door.

Jeonghan was utterly confused. "What?! Uh—like five minutes ago! I tried to text you but you didn't say anything! Were you at Jihoon's?!"

Seungcheol didn't even bother to check his phone to see if that was true. He was too busy dying inside. "I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" he yelled.

Jeonghan tried to go near him to calm him down. "Seungcheol! Are you alright?!"

But before he could lay a hand on him, Seungcheol backed away and glared at him. Pointing at his face, he screamed, "NO! YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH!"

Startled, Jeonghan froze. "What—what are you talking about?!" He stared at Seungcheol's steaming face and finally saw the tears that came with his rage. Jeonghan was terrified at this version of his roommate and he was even more worried since he was being accused of putting him in this state.

Seungcheol scoffed as water flowed from his eyes. "YOU ARE THE REASON I'M LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW!"

Flustered and panicked, Jeonghan stepped away from him. "Seungcheol, I—what are you—what's happening?!" he stammered.

Even though he knew Jeonghan didn't have a clue about what was going on, Seungcheol didn't care. He was angry and he was hurt and he needed someone to blame, especially since Jihoon had locked him out. Hysterical, he stared down Jeonghan and cried, "JIHOON WAS AVOIDING ME BECAUSE HE FOUND OUT I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

All of a sudden, Jeonghan's eyes grew wide and he began to panic. "Seungcheol—!" he started to say.

But Seungcheol didn't let him finish. "HE RAN AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I STILL WANTED TO BE WITH YOU!"

"Seungcheol!" Jeonghan yelled again, waving his hands in front of his panicked face. "Please—!"

But he cut him off. "HE HEARD ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU AND HOW I CONFESSED TO YOU AND HOW YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME BACK! AND I FUCKING HURT HIM SO BAD BECAUSE YOU HURT ME!"

"SEUNGCHEOL—!" Jeonghan desperately cried, running up to him and gripping his shoulders.

But Seungcheol immediately shoved his arms away. "NO! YOU JUST LISTEN! BECAUSE YOU DID ALL OF THIS! YOU ASKED ME TO MOVE IN HERE AFTER I CONFESSED! YOU THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS FINE BETWEEN US WHEN I WAS STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON I LIVE ACROSS FROM JIHOON AND NOW YOU'RE THE REASON WHY HE FEELS NOTHING FOR ME!"

"SEU—!" Complete panic just ringing in his voice.

Seungcheol was not having it. "STOP! OKAY, JUST STOP! BECAUSE NOW YOU GET TO BE HAPPY WITH JISOO AND YOU GET TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND JUST THROW ME ASIDE! AND WHEN I TRY TO DO THAT, I GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE! JIHOON IS DONE WITH ME! HE'S FUCKING DONE! AND HE SAYS HE'S GONNA MOVE ON! AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Panting like crazy, Seungcheol finally stopped. He pulled his hair back to reveal his sweating forehead. His body was completely drained as he just stared at Jeonghan. That's when he finally noticed how horrified Jeonghan looked. His eyebrows drooped and his mouth hung open. Seeing him like this almost made Seungcheol even more pissed off. "Why the hell are you upset?!"