Underground

Theo's POV

"Scott! Scott Help me!!!" After that I blacked out.

Waking up I looked around and didn't know where I was. Something metal maybe. I saw a door and kept punching it until it came open. I got out and looked around. I'm in the morgue. I walk out of the doors when I hear her. Tara calling out my name.

"Thhhhheeeeeeoooooooo." She walks closer then sticks her hand in my chest and rips her heart out. I black out again.

Waking up I'm in the same place. I try to run but the doors are locked.

"Thhhhheeeeeeoooooooo." She rips it out again. I wake up get out and hear her once more. I keep trying to run 2 more times pass 5 more 6, 7, 20, I wake up again and hear.

"It's okay. You don't have to stop." She rips it out again.

Liam's POV

"Hayden we have to it's the only thing the only person that can help us!"

"Liam, no we can't Scott will be mad."

"This is our only chance now. The only choice we have."

"I trust you but if he tries to kill me or any of us I'm running the other way." At that moment I stuck the sword in the ground now not caring anymore about the consequences anymore. The ground cracked and out popped Theo Raeken. Within second I was slammed against a wall.

"Theo! We are the ones that brought you back!" Hayden said trying to calm him down.

"HOW DO I KNOW YOU WON'T PUT ME BACK NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I WENT THROUGH DOWN THERE." He was right we didn't and something was already different about him. I smelled something I never smelled from him before. Fear. He notices I figured it out then lets go of me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't mean to I- I just wanted to help-" He started to tear up and I then noticed he wasn't apologizing to me anymore. Theo falls to his knees with his hands covering his eyes. Hayden just rolls her eyes.

"Liam I'm just gonna wait outside." She walks away.

"I'm so sorry." Theo mumbled. I touched his shoulder when he looked back at me his eyes were red and puffy.

"Theo what happened down there." I said making sure I listened to his heartbeat making sure it's steady.

"She- she ripped out m-m-my no h-her heart, and I-I-I let h-her." He then again broke out into tears. I sat down and pulled him into a hug as he cried on my shoulder.

"Let's go outside Theo." I say shortly and help him stand up.

He looks back at me eyes still bloodshot. "Don't tell anyone about this. Please." He said then turning back around to walk out side. I nod knowing he didn't see it but that that person right there is not the same Theo as before. He changed and I hope it is for the better.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the intro/first chapter! My instagram is xanagapesis go check it out for some edits! (do have thiam on there trying to edit my bbys more, the edit I linked is also mine that I uploaded to youtube)