To the Librarian's Lounge

"I can't believe I had to go through that Man!" Chris complains behind you.

"Yes it is--oh would you stop bickering?!" Benedict speaks to you and then turns his head to address the distraught Chris. He walks over to him to stop his childish whining.

A chandelier with spider webs hangs from above, with the words engraved in large letters "Gov. Doc." Undead Chris sees you looking at this and glides up to your side.

"So are you free on Tuesday?"

"Does that chandelier say, 'Gov. Docs'?"

Undead Chris's nose wrinkles, partially in disgust at your question and also at your outright ignorance concerning his question,

"I, uh, suppose it is."

Benedict marches forward a few steps,

"It's this way." He motions with his arm. You all follow closely behind him. The mold forms a into a hand and reaches out for you.

"Move!" Chris pushes you out of the way, cutting off the mold with his jawline.

"Wow, your jawline is sharp."

"Yeah," he licks his teeth at you. You blush.

Keeping the pace, Undead Chris finds an unlocked door.

"Oooo...an unlocked door."

Benedict and other Chris turn on their heels and walk quickly up to Undead Chris.

"Hmmm...it appears to be so," Benedict says, and with a blinding flash, is sucked into a portal that was hiding in the door frame of the unlocked door.

"Magic! I like magic--Benny-C, do it again!" Undead Chris claps his hands together, waiting for his friend to come back. However Benedict is out of sight and gone.