Chop suey Beach Party

"Hey, man! Stop hitting me!"

An outraged Chris yells as another Chris--who is blindfolded and hitting his friend.

"Hehe. I love pinatas--this beach party is fun!"

"Dude! I am not a pinatas! Stop spanking me!"

You think quickly and move between the two of them. You also grab the stick out of Chris's hands.

"No more fighting you two, this chop suey beach party is over!" You cry out. The stench of chop suey cakes your nostrils, causing them to flare.

"Oh, alright," the now unarmed Chris muses.

A bat flies into the room from the direction of the now dissolved wall that you entered through. It's wings flutter fast as it swoops onto the now unarmed Chris's shoulder. Unarmed Chris swats at it saying,

"Ugh, I *hate* Chop suey-bats."

"Better get back to the others," the other Chris responds.

However, before either of them can make a move, the Chop suey-bat's fangs slip into unarmed Chris's neck.

"Noooo!" He groans.

You reach for him, but the other bat-less Chris grabs you by the waist.

"It's too late for him. There will be more soon!"

The bat begins to grow as the bitten Chris begins to shrink within his skin.

You and the other healthy Chris run off to find the other Chrises. Moving forward you hear the "eet, eet" of the Chop suey-bat. Your heart has never raced like this before.

Chris stops short and quickly turns to you.

"You are too slow of a runner--"

"But, Chris, I am keeping up with you," you pipe up.

"No," Chris affirms.

He picks you up by the waist and tucks you into his abs. He sets off running. You peak out from between his muscles. A shadow of an enormous bat graces the wall.