The Beginning...

You enter a library. Turning your attention to the left, you see a door. A door you must go through to access the Ancient Scrolls of Chris. Down the stairs, dark and dreary, you ascend. In order to see, you take out your phone and open your Flashlight app. It lights the way.

Soon enough you are at the bottom and go through the door in front of you. A chilling breeze passes by you as you step into the open, barren room.

"Come with me," an ominous hushed whisper echoes in your direction. Your head darts around, but you see no one. Your feet move underneath you, and never break the pace. Your hand reaches deep within your front pocket; you pull out a key.

A squeak of what must be a mouse passes between your feet. This causes you to pause.

"Keep walking," the mystic voice urges.

As the light from your phone illuminates the walls, you walk up to the locked door at the back of the open, barren room. The key fits perfectly. Your hand turns the knob. You hear a rustle behind the door. Anxiety builds within you. The door creaks open. Then you hit the light switch and walk over to the wall of books. You appear to be alone.

You begin counting. Three up and five across. Finally, after rigorous counting, you find the book. As you pull it towards you, a space in the floor vanishes beneath you.

A free-falling scream escapes your lips as your feet flail to find ground. After a moment, you land with a thud. Picking yourself up you hear the sound of a booming bass. You walk towards it through the mudded tunnel. You reach for your phone, but unfortunately it did not survive the fall.

You find yourself separated from the music, which is just on the other side of the tunnel wall. The ominous voice comes back to you,

"Party with me, (y/n)."

"Who is this?"

"Who are you?" The voice questions.

"I am, (y/n) and I have come for the last Ancient Scroll of Chris."

"Interesting..."

Suddenly the wall begins to crumble and reveals another long dirt-filled tunnel, and a torch in front of you.

"Follow the music, you will find the last Ancient Scroll of Chris..."

The voice is now silent. You move forward cautiously as your hand wields the torch. After walking a distance, the music swells and grows. You enter a room. And see...