Chapter 30

246 likes yourhopeandsunshine You see this beautiful angel right here? This is mine and all mine

246 likes
yourhopeandsunshine You see this beautiful angel right here? This is mine and all mine. He keeps saying how I'm his sunshine and color in life, but little did he know he's actually mine. My smile is because of you Yoongi. You are so beautiful inside and out. I know you've been through a lot, but you kept in there and fought through it. You are the strongest person I know. I'm so very proud of you and what you've overcame. I can not express how much you mean to me and how much you make my day better just by seeing your stunning face or smile. Thank you for letting me in and helping you. Thank you for not doing it when I told you not to. Thank you for stopping, even though I know how hard it is for you to fight the urge to. You make me the happiest person in the world. California has been amazing with you and I'm really glad you're here with me. Min Yoongi, my beautiful, my precious, my cutie, my smile; I love you so very much. You make me want to spend the rest of my days right by your side and grow old together. Thanks to you, I wanna smile even more.
View all 128 comments

AN- So that's the end of the story! I hope you enjoyed it loves. By the way, the song at the beginning of this chapter is what kind of sparked my inspiration. I really love this song, it's very powerful.