Chapter 21

I got to Yoongi's pretty quickly and hopped out of my car to go knock on his door. After I knocked, it took only a few seconds to hear the door being open.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" I asked him softly. He nodded his head before he stepped out and locked his door.

We got into my car and I drove off to this really cool place I liked to go to whenever I feel down or need inspiration. I looked towards Yoongi and saw that he was wearing my hoodie I gave him the first time we met. I smiled to myself.

"You're too cute," I said to him. He looked at me weirdly.

"You're wearing my hoodie," I told him. He instantly started to blush.

"I like it, it's very comfortable," he shyly said.

"I'm glad, you look cute in it," I told him before we finally arrived where I wanted to go.

We stopped at this open field area that gave you a really clear view of the sky. I parked my car and went into the trunk to grab a couple of blankets.

Once I got the blankets, I set one of them down on the ground for Yoongi and I to sit. Then I took the other one and draped it over Yoongi and I since it was pretty chilly out tonight.

Eventually we decided to lay down and I made sure to put Yoongi's head on my chest. I played with his hair as we quietly lay there and enjoyed the stars.

"It's pretty out tonight, but you're beautiful. You are my stars to look at when they're not out during the day," I softly said to Yoongi before I kissed the top of his head.