Chapter 18

I finally arrive at Yoongi's to take him to the movies and honked the horn of my car to warn him that I'm here. After a few minutes I see the door to his house open and a small angelic being walking out of it. Soon he gets to the passengers side and slides in. Once he buckled up, I then decided to finally leave and get us to the movie theater.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you today," I asked him.

"Good, you?" He asked me back.

"Much better now that you're here," I told him. I could see him slightly smile and look out the window. We finally got there and I found a place to park before we got out.

Once inside the movie theater, we quickly got in line to get the movie tickets and some popcorn and whatnot.

"So we're gonna go watch Despicable Me 3, okay?" I told him. He just nodded his head at me. It was finally our turn so I first got us two tickets to see Despicable Me 3.

"Hey beautiful, what kind of candy and drink do you want?" I asked him.

"Um, Dr.Pepper and skittles," he said quietly. I got those for him and myself a sprite and gummy worms with a large popcorn to share. Once we got everything and I paid, I handed Yoongi his stuff and walked to where we give the person our movie ticket.

Once we did, they told us where to go and then we moved along and went inside the theater. We found some seats at the top and sat down to get comfortable.

Soon enough the movie started and we just laid back and watched the movie. I made sure to keep the popcorn in the middle of us, so we both can eat from it.

Throughout the movie I would steal glances at Yoongi. He looked so cute while watching the movie. I loved watching his reactions and how into he was.

I decided to be bold about half-way through the movie and I slowly grabbed his hand. He flinched at first and looked at me questionably. I just chuckled and leaned into his ear.

"You're so adorable," I whispered into his ear. Soon he loosened up and accepted my hand intertwined with his. It felt warm and nice. We spent the rest of the movie holding hands and enjoying what we were watching.