Chapter 2

I haven't been able to go back to sleep since that guy accidentally messaged me and said he was going to end his life. He left me on read and I haven't heard from him since. I'm really worried about him. I'm worried that he actually went and killed himself. I just want him to text me back, so I know that he's okay. It's a late Sunday afternoon and all I've been doing is checking to see if that guy messaged me back. I've been getting really stressed out about it now. It hit about 7:00pm when I finally heard my phone go off. I quickly threw myself at my phone and checked to see if it was that guy.

Unknown: Hi...

Hoseok: You're alive!

Unknown: Yes, so I am.

Hoseok: Oh thank god! I thought you actually killed yourself. I thought I lost you.

Unknown: Yeah, um thanks. I guess.

Hoseok: Awe, well I'm glad you're still alive. What happened? You took forever to reply.

Unknown: Oh, um. I was about to take a bunch of pills before I saw your text and then for some reason I didn't want to anymore. Instead I just added some new cuts to my thighs and wrists and took a walk. I finally just got home from being out all day. I left my phone home, so that's why I didn't really message you back. I didn't really want to, but then I thought why not.

Hoseok: You cut?! Please don't cut yourself! Please don't do it anymore! There's better ways of solving these kind of situations.

Unknown: I can't really promise that I won't, but I guess I'll try.

Hoseok: Thank you. Please at least try. I don't want to hear about you cutting yourself or wanting to kill yourself anymore. Please, I'm here if you need someone.

Unknown: Um, thanks I guess.

Hoseok: Of course. I'm just glad to hear that you're alive. Thank you for not doing it. Thank you for listening to me and not going through with it.

Unknown: Uh, yeah. I'm not sure why it stopped me, but it did for some reason.

Hoseok: At least I got you to not do it. I'm happy.

Unknown: Why?

Hoseok: Because I got someone to not kill themselves. I got you not to kill themselves. I really want to be your friend and help you out.

Unknown: I don't know. I'm really awkward and I'm a mess. I'm really rude, I have a lot of issues going on, I'm unpleasant to talk to or be around, I'm a really depressing person. I don't want to drag you down with me.

Hoseok: That's not true. Yeah you have some problems, but so does everyone else. I think deep down, you're probably a really fun and caring person. I bet you're beautiful inside and out.

Unknown: Please don't say that. I'm not a beautiful person.

Hoseok: Then I guess I'll have to make you see it for yourself.

Unknown: Whatever. I'm gonna go now. I'm tired.

Hoseok: Okay, goodnight beautiful! You're gonna get through this. Hang in there.
Read: 8:16pm