Chapter 16

I decided to stop by a coffee shop and grab Yoongi and I some coffees and donuts. I kind of remembered how Yoongi made his coffee that one day and used that to get him an americano. From what I remember, I think this would be something he would like.

Then I ordered what I usually get. I also guessed on the donuts and got us both regular glazed ones. Once I got everything and paid, I finally got back into my car and headed over to Yoongi's.

I finally arrived and got out with the stuff. I walked up to his door and knocked on it softly. A few seconds pass and I see Yoongi standing there with the door open.

"Hey beautiful. I got us some coffees and donuts." I said to him as he shyly shook his head at me. He moved out of the way and let me in. I decided to set everything down onto the counter of his kitchen.

"I'm not sure what donut you like or coffee, so I'm sorry if it's not what you like," I told him.

"No, thank you." He said quietly. I handed him his coffee and donut. He took a sip and I saw him instantly smile.

"I love Americano's." he said happily.

"Then I remembered well when you made your coffee that one day," I said to him.

We quietly finished our coffees and donuts before we went into his living room and watched some tv together. After awhile I was getting bored and I hated the distance between Yoongi and I.

"Hey, come here," I said to Yoongi. He gave me a puzzled look before awkwardly moving a little closer to me. I chuckled and quickly wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my chest. I heard him yelp out and I only smiled to myself.

"That's better," I breathed out. Yoongi just stayed quiet and kind of tense, but then he got more comfortable as the minutes passed.

"How have you been beautiful?" I asked him.

"Okay," he muffled out.

"Don't lie to me Yoongi," I said to him.

"Okay, not really that great. I've been pretty lonely and I haven't gotten that much sleep lately. But I haven't been cutting myself or anything like that," he told me.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi. Work has been a pain in the ass, but I can't use that as an excuse. I'm sorry for making you feel lonely. I promise I won't don't that to you anymore. But I'm proud of you for not cutting," I said. He only nodded his head against my chest. I smiled down at him and kissed the top of his head.

"You're so cute," I said to him before we continued watching tv.