Chapter 12

I finally woke up and checked the time on my phone I had in my pocket.

"Yoongi, beautiful. We need to get up," I said quietly as I shook his shoulder. He slowly started to open his eyes and shyly looked up at me.

"Hey beautiful. You know, your eyes are really pretty. I like the shape of them," I told him with a smile on my face. I could tell he was starting to blush and quickly hid his face into my chest. I lightly chuckled at his cuteness.

"Hey, come on. We need to get up. We need to eat," I told him while sitting up. He groaned out and stayed lying down. I smiled at him before getting off the couch and making my way to his kitchen.

I looked into his fridge and decided to make some bacon and eggs. While that was cooking, I decided to make us some coffee. Finally everything was done and I made our plates.

"Hey, how do you like your coffee?" I yelled out from the kitchen. After a few seconds I heard the light patter of his feet and saw him enter the kitchen. I watched him quietly with a smile on my face as he was making his coffee.

Once he was done, I handed him his plate of food and he gave me a small smile. I ruffled his hair and grabbed my plate and went to his dinning table. I sat down and soon after, Yoongi sat down across from me. We ate in silence, but I didn't mind it.

Soon we were both done and I washed the dishes. Yoongi stood on the other side of the kitchen and watched me until I was done. Once I finished I looked back at him and smiled. He sheepishly looked down with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," I said to him while grabbing his hand and pulling him away from the kitchen.

"Where's your bathroom?" I asked him. He pointed to a door down the hall on the right. I nodded my head and walked there.

Once I got there I dragged Yoongi inside and sat him down on the toilet. He just sat there and uncomfortably watched me. I finally got the bath going and running with the right temperature.

"Do you have any bubbles?" I asked him. He pointed to the cupboard under the sink. I opened the door and found the bottle sitting there. I grabbed it and added a bunch of bubbles to the bath. Once I figured it was enough I recapped the bottle and put it back where I found it. Finally the bath was full, so I turned the water off.

"So, I'm just gonna leave you be to have your privacy," I said to him before I got up and ran my hand through his hair. He looked up at me with a blush. I smiled down at him and started to leave. Before I could get too far, I felt someone grab my hand. I turned to look at Yoongi holding my hand.

"Don't leave me," I heard Yoongi quietly say while looking away.

"Okay beautiful. Are you sure?" I asked him. He just nodded his head at me.

"Okay, I'll just turn around so you can take off your clothes," I told him before I turned my back towards him. After a minute I could hear him stepping into the bath.

"Are you done?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said quietly. I turned around and saw him sitting in the bath full of bubbles. I smiled at how cute he looked. I decided to sit on the ground next to the tub and play with the bubbles inside. We didn't talk, but we didn't have to.

After about a good twenty minutes I figured he was done, I could feel the water getting cooler.

"I'm gonna drain the water now and then you can take a shower to actually clean up," I told him. He just nodded his head at me. Once I pulled the plug, I smiled at him and made my leave. While he was showering I grabbed him a towel and some boxers he could change into when he was done. Finally I heard the shower turn off and after a few minutes I saw the door being opened.

"Um, can I have a shirt?" I heard Yoongi shyly ask. Instead I pushed the door open and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed him and sat him on the counter of the bathroom. He looked really scared, having no idea what I was doing.

"Yes, but please let me handle your cuts first," I said to him. He just nodded his head at me. I grabbed what I needed with the help of Yoongi telling me where everything was at.

Once I had it all, I placed it next to Yoongi and started on his wrists. Once I was done, I looked at him and kissed his wrists.

"You're beautiful," I said after. He instantly started to blush. I chuckled at him being so adorable.

"Is it okay if I move your boxers out of the way to get these ones too?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he quietly said.

"Okay, thank you," I said before I moved his boxers out of the way. Once I was finished I gave him a small smile.

"Even with the cuts and scars you're seriously still so beautiful. But I would like it if you didn't do it anymore," I told him.

"I know, I'm sorry," he whispered while looking away.

"Hey, don't do that," I said while grabbing his chin and making him look at me. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"Come on," I said while helping him off the counter. We decided to go into his room after.

"I'm gonna put a shirt on. I don't like showing my body," Yoongi said softly.

"Hey, you're perfect. But here," I said while taking my hoodie off and giving it to him.

"No, you're gonna get cold. I have my own hoodies," he said.

"I know, but I want you to have it. I guess I'll just have to cuddle you so I can stay warm," I told him. He shyly looked away hiding his blush from me. I chuckled and helped him put my hoodie on.

Once it was on him I ruffled his hair and picked him up, making him wrap his legs around my waist once again. I walked us to his bed and got us under his blankets. I hugged him tighter and we just stayed like that for a minute.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I bought one I thought you would like and some candy and popcorn." I told him. He nodded his head, so I got up to get everything and set it up.

Once it was all done, I got back under the blankets with Yoongi bringing the candy and popcorn I made. I grabbed the remote and pressed play on the movie.

We spent the rest of the time watching the movie. Every once in awhile I would look at Yoongi and watch his reactions to the movie. He seemed to enjoy it and I would see him lightly smile throughout the movie. He was just so cute and gorgeous. It made me smile in content just watching him.

AN- Hey a long chapter, enjoy loves!