Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I groaned out and slowly reached over to grab my phone. I swear to god Tae, I'm going to bite each one of your fingers off, I thought to myself. I finally grabbed my phone and saw that it was 3:00 in the morning. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

Unknown: Jimin, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye.

I grew very confused at the text I just received. Who is this? Who's Jimin? What do they mean by goodbye?

Hoseok: I'm sorry this isn't Jimin. I'm Jung Hoseok. Who are you? What do you mean by goodbye?

Unknown: Shit, I thought this was Jimin. Doesn't matter anyways. No one even cares.

Hoseok: Wait, what do you mean no one cares?

Unknown: It's exactly what I mean. No one cares about someone worthless like me or my pathetic life. Now will you please excuse me, I have a life to go end.

Hoseok: Oh my god! No! Don't you dare go kill yourself!

Unknown: Why not? Nobody would even care if I was gone. Everybody keeps telling me to go do it. Why not finally fulfill their commands?

Hoseok: What about your parents? Or siblings? Or your friends?

Unknown: Don't you get it? I have no friends. The one friend I had and I screwed it up. I don't have any siblings and I don't have parents. My mom died and my father hates me.

Hoseok: Why does he hate you?

Unknown: Because I'm gay, he kicked me out of the house because of it. I live on my own now with the help of a friend that hates me now.

Hoseok: I'm really sorry to hear that, but killing your self isn't going to make it better.

Unknown: Really now? What a bunch of bullshit.

Hoseok: I'm not joking. Even though you make it seem like no one will care, people will care. I will care.

Unknown: Why? You don't even know me.

Hoseok: Doesn't matter. You're in the need of help and I want to help you. Please don't kill yourself. I won't be able to live with myself if I knew you ended your life and I couldn't stop you. Please don't do it, I'm begging you. You have everything to live for. Life is seriously so beautiful. You can get through this. You will get through this. Please. 
Read 3:37am

AN- Hey loves, I'm back again with another story! I hope you enjoy! This is my first time doing a text format one, so I'm pretty excited. Anyways, have a good day!

✔️I Just Wanna Die (Yoonseok)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें