Chapter 6

Yoongi: Thanks, by the way.

Hoseok: There you are! Are you okay?

Yoongi: I actually feel okay for once. Thank you.

Hoseok: That's what friends are here for.

Yoongi: Thank you. I actually really wanted to cut last night, but for some reason I couldn't after I read your message.

Hoseok: Really? Wow. Thank you for not doing it.

Yoongi: Uh, yeah.

Hoseok: Hey, where do you live?

Yoongi: Why?

Hoseok: I just want to know if we're close to each other or not.

Yoongi: I'm from Daegu, but I moved to Seoul when my dad kicked me out because that's where the friend that helped me lived.

Hoseok: Really? I live in Seoul too!

Yoongi: Oh, cool I guess.

Hoseok: We should meet sometime.

Yoongi: Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.

Hoseok: What? Why not?

Yoongi: Because I'm not worth seeing.

Hoseok: That is not true. Don't you ever say that.

Yoongi: I'm not a fun person to be around Hoseok. I'm quiet and awkward.

Hoseok: I don't care. We don't even have to talk if we meet up. I just want to see you in person.

Yoongi: Why? I'm ugly.

Hoseok: No you're not! Don't you ever say that again.

Yoongi: You don't even know what I look like and yes I am.

Hoseok: Then send me a picture.

Yoongi: No, absolutely not.

Hoseok: Awe, come on. I want to know what my beautiful friend looks like.

Yoongi: Not gonna happen sunshine. I'm too ugly for anybody's eyes to see. I don't want to scar you.

Hoseok: Please stop saying you're ugly. I bet you're actually not.

Yoongi: Yeah, no.

Hoseok:

Well this is what I look like

Yoongi: Oh

Hoseok: That's all I get? An oh. I know I'm not the most attractive person, but I thought I was more than an oh.

Yoongi: No, that's not what I meant. It was a good oh. I was just at a lost for words. You're really handsome. You make me look even uglier.

Hoseok: Oh, well thank you. Please don't compare yourself to me. You're your own kind of beautiful. I bet you're better looking than me anyways.
Read: 4:09pm