Chapter 28

I made a lot of changes to this, that's why it took a little longer than it should have. 

Sowwy ya guys. 

The song above goes perfectly with this update... I love sappy songs

I can sleep for 12+ hours and still be tired. What is life?

Wish my baby daddy was like Maverick.

Anywhoreeeeee....

INLINE COMMENTS

20+

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Nyla POV

I reach out to an empty bed, as the sun basically blared through my eyelids. I rub my eyes, anxiously, because waking up to the view of the beautiful waters of Bora Bora has been so lovely. Except this morning, I was the only one in the bed.

"Maverick?" I wrap the sheets around my bare upper body, scanning the empty room. I see a full tray of breakfast on the table. It took me no time to get up and walk over there. I immediately noticed a letter with Maverick's signature cursive. 

Good morning beautiful. Today's surprise is probably the hardest for me for more reasons than one. The main reason being I won't see you until sunset. But don't worry, I've filled your day witha couple of treats and notes to make it go by fast and smoothly. Enjoy your day My Queen. I love you and I will see you later! -Maverick S♥

I quickly pick up my phone to call him, and of course his phone is here. I lift the pillow, grabbing it to find another note. 

That means I can't talk to you til later either. Try not to miss me too much darlin'. -Maverick S♥

What is this man of mine up to? At least he made me breakfast before I left.

As I was stepping out of the shower there was a knock on the door of the bungalow. I wrap my robe around me, before opening it to four women dressed in white attire. 

"Good morning!" The one in front says. "Full service?"

"Excuse me?"

"Full body massage, manicure, pedicure, waxing-"

"I'm sorry, I didn't order any of that." I shake my head.

"Your husband did, for you." she smiles. "Mr. Maverick Summers?"

"Really?" I laugh a bit. "Come on in." I shrug.

As I was getting my back rubbed, one of the ladies hand me a little note.

"From your husband." she smiles.

Hope you're enjoying your first massage of the day. The second one will be from me, in the places the masseuse didn't massage if you know what I mean. ;) -Maverick S ♥

I laugh a little shaking my head. 

"He seems like a good man." the woman rubbing my back says. 

"He's the best." I say more to myself. "Do you know where he is by any chance?"

"Oh, we aren't allowed to say anything." she laughs. Oh boy.

After getting my nails and toes painted white, I was back alone. Leaving me with more time to overthink about what this surprise could be. A part of me wants to think the worst because all of this seems too good be to true. I pick up my phone and call Sahara to check up on Sky.

"Hey girl, how's the trip?"

"It's actually going really well. I must say, we are having the time of our lives, but I miss Sky. How is she?"