28

Today is the day of formal, and there's just about an hour before formal starts.

I got my makeup done professionally. I'm usually not the type to wear fancy dresses but tonight is different I guess. I wear slim black dress with a slit by the leg.

I look at the time and grab my heels and run down the stairs holding my dress up a little so I don't trip.

I know that it's just been a day since the Rowland's moved out but the house is so quiet.

I see my dad reading over some papers leaning on the island.

"Hey dad they should be here any minute now," I say pointing towards the door.

"Awe you look beautiful Kat, just like your mother. " He says smiling and putting the papers down.

"Thanks dad," I hug him smiling.

"Oh sweetie, I'm not going to be home I have to go finalizes the last bit of papers."

"Alright, hope everything goes well."
I then hear a knock on the door.

I quickly put my heels on and run to the door. I see Joey standing there in a suit. His mouth wide open, staring at me.

"Ka-Kat you look...beautiful." He says while blushing a little.

I look behind him and see a limousine, the window opens,

"Hey kat!" Blake yells waving at me.

I wave back at him and laugh,
"Thanks Joey, you don't look to bad yourself."

My dad comes and stands behind me,

"You better treat my daughter like a princess," he says to Joey.

"Dad stop." I mumble, I blush because I'm so embarrassed.

"I'll treat her like a Queen sir." Joey says smiling at him.

"Good answer," my dad says to Joey.

I step outside and wave bye to my dad. He closes the door.

Joey and I walk over to the limo. He opens the door for me and I take a seat inside. I see Hunter, Blake, Zach, and their dates. I wave to them and smile.

He sits beside me closing the door. The limousine driver drives off and the night begins.

________________________________
This is actually one of my favourite chapters I am in love with it lolol