1

"I now pronounce you husband and wife"

Everyone gets up and claps in excitement, while I sit here finding out how I'm gonna survive living with a bunch of stupid ass fuckboys.

I know you're probably thinking why aren't you happy for your dad. How can I be he married Ursula, and her little serpent looking children.

My dad and Christine walk down the aisle hand in hand, I scoff in disgust. How could he marry someone else. My mother died three years ago, how could he fall for someone else so fast?

"Katalina come here for a family photo!" Christine calls me over.

I roll my eyes and get up from my chair and walk over to where we're taking the photo.

The photographer tells me to stand in between Hunter and Brandon.

"Move closer," the photographer says

I see Hunter didnt think twice about moving closer, he slithers his hand around my waist.

"Don't touch me,"I say showing no emotion

He lets go of my waist and says

"I like the dominant kind," to top it all off he adds a wink

I roll my eyes and smile at the camera. Once the photo is taken I get away from all of them as fast as I can.

Everyone goes over to the cake, of course I'm gonna follow who's gonna pass free cake.

My dad and Christine cut the cake together, and my dad takes a bit of cake frosting and puts it on Christine's nose.

"If your dad can do it why can't I?" I hear Hunter says,

I turn and look at him but before I know it he puts frosting all over my cheeks.

"What the hell Hunter?!"

He stands there laughing and I ball my fist tying to keep my clam.

I leave him still laughing and walk off to the washroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and the frosting is all over my cheeks.

I grab some paper towel and put it under the faucet. I wipe off the frosting and throw the paper towel away. I leave the washroom and see Hunter leaning against the wall.

"Aw my frosting master piece is all gone now," he says frowning.

"I hope you choke on air Hunter," I give him a fake smile.

"I hope you choke on my dick Katalina," he says smirking at me.

"Sorry but I don't think you can choke on tic tacs," I flip my hair and walk off."

_________________________
Another new book jskshsus I feel like this book gonna be cool ;)

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO FANFICTIONS!!