5

"Does everyone have everything?"

Christine and my dad thought it would be a good idea to take a family
vacation.

We are all at the airport waiting to bored our flight to Florida.

The intercom goes on and announces that we are now able to bored our flight.

I put in one of my earbuds and walk over to the flight attendant that checks out ticket.

She looks over my ticket and then hands it back to me.

I take make suitcase and put in my other earbud. I bored the plane a look for my seat.

F5

I find my seat and see that there is no one in the other seat.

I decide to take the window seat.

I put my bag under my seat and lean back on my seat. I close my eyes and just listening to my music.

I hear the sound of ruffling and open my eyes.

"Hey pretty lady," Hunter says giving me a smirk.

Are you frick fracking kidding me?!?

He puts his belongings in the overhead bin above us. He takes a seat next to me and smiles at me. I ignore him and continue to listen to my music.

After everyone is sitting the flight attendant goes over the procedures and stuff. The pilot make a announcement that we are about to take off.

I've been on many planes before but every time I get this certain feeling in my stomach when we are about to take off.

Our plane moves to the runway and I can hear the engines.

I grip the arm rest on my chair and close my eyes. Hunter got a hint and decided it would be a good idea to put his hand on my thigh.

I open my eyes and look up at him,

"Can I help you?"

He pretends like he doesn't hear me and just continues looking forward.

I decide maybe it might be a good idea to look out the window. I take a look out and at my surprise, we are already in the air.

I take out my phone and take a photo of the view below.

"Wow it looks so pretty," I point out to hunter.

He just smiles and nods at me,

A little after we are in the air I get really tired, I lean my head against the window closing my eyes and dozing off.

I kinda don't like this chapter but it's okay :)
Thank you so much for 200 reads ilysm❤️