15

"Kat pleaseeeee," ashton whines my name trying to persuade me of coming on the rollercoaster with him.

"Sorry Ashton I don't like rollercoasters," I say giving him a small smile.

Christine and my dad walked off on us so now I'm stuck with the boys. I'm really starting to get homesick, I wouldn't mind going home right about now. As we are all walking around someone catches my eye.

I squint my eyes a little bit so I can see clearly, as I do so I see what I thought.

"Liam?" I say calling his name, as I do so he turns around.

"Kat," he says while turning around flashing me a smile.

I run and jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. He instantly catches me and wraps his arms around me. He spins me around and puts me down.

"Who's that?" Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton say in unison.

I put my feet down on the floor and let go of Liam.

"This is Liam, he was one of my best friends back in Toronto" I say turning around to face all of them.

Instantly my feet are off the ground with Liam picking me up and putting me on his back. In the corner of my eye I see hunter roll his eyes.

"So what are you doing in Florida?," I ask him being curious.

"My Dad got a job here so we moved to Florida," he says.

"So are these the Rowland's?" Liam ask trying to not be awkward.

I nod my head, Liam knows about the Rowland's because back in Toronto I used to complain about all of them.

I introduce Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton to Liam. Brandon and Ashton were fine and polite hunter on the other hand was being a complete shit.

Because Liam was with his dad and little sister I invited him to hangout with us. He kindly agreed and we've been walking around the amusement park and riding rides. Ever since I asked Liam to join us hunter stopped talking to me and he keeps giving me looks.

I shrug him off and try and have a good time, even though im not anymore. I'm starting to miss my mom a lot. My mom used to take me to the amusement park every summer until....

I try not to think about it and just enjoy myself for the rest of the vacation.

________________________________
Bad ending for this chapter yikes yikes :)